Home

The Houston Astros are worst team EVER

This is a discussion on The Houston Astros are worst team EVER within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Pro

Yankees2009Champs's Arena

OVR: 6
The Houston Astros are worst team EVER

Does anybody know of a worse team than the Astros? What might be your plan to lead them back to the glory of the 90's? It might have helped if GM Ed Wade could have gotten better prospects in trades this weekend.
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Legendary pitcher Kenny Powers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The Houston Astros are worst team EVER

Turn Force Trades on and Acquire Babe Ruth from the Dead for the Ball Boy. Even that might not be enough to save this team!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Does anybody know of a worse team than the Astros? What might be your plan to lead them back to the glory of the 90's? It might have helped if GM Ed Wade could have gotten better prospects in trades this weekend.
Funny thing u created a post about the 'stros cause that's who im usin in a franchise after the roster update.....and them being so horrible is what makes playing with them so fun.....as far as IRL, wade has his hands tied...he has to save face by proving to his superiors that he's capable of rebuilding the franchise...his head is on the chopping block and if he stayed status quo, owners woulda taken that negatively....as far as the quality of prospects go, what more could wade have gotten back in a team's #1 pitching and hitting prospects? pence is a very good player...imn not debating that but he's not gunna make and break the phils
Old 08-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Funny thing u created a post about the 'stros cause that's who im usin in a franchise after the roster update.....and them being so horrible is what makes playing with them so fun.....as far as IRL, wade has his hands tied...he has to save face by proving to his superiors that he's capable of rebuilding the franchise...his head is on the chopping block and if he stayed status quo, owners woulda taken that negatively....as far as the quality of prospects go, what more could wade have gotten back in a team's #1 pitching and hitting prospects? pence is a very good player...imn not debating that but he's not gunna make and break the phils
I may try it too, but later. You mean Ridin's roster, give it props, he deserves it.
"Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win. Just like in life, ALL of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than heck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world."

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

GoJays09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
2003 Detroit Tigers went 43-119, other than that I cannot think of many teams worse that the Astros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
2003 Detroit Tigers went 43-119, other than that I cannot think of many teams worse that the Astros.
Just when I had forgotten all about that....
Old 08-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #7
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

I just hope the Reds beat them again tomorrow night. That's all I'm asking for.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
Starting lineup?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »