Home

RTTS power hitter

This is a discussion on RTTS power hitter within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
RTTS power hitter

hey again, I started a SS because it's my fav. position and planning on making him more of a power hitter and less speedy with a good arm. I still plan on batting .300 area but I know the extra base hits will take a dip because of the lower speed.

I'm wondering what is the good way to go about building their stats? I found that in my last RTTS player I had around even contact and power and I would hit for less average and less homeruns if I had lower contact and more power or vice versa. I am not sure why or what the right difference is between these...

anyways, how do you guys build your players!?

thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RTTS power hitter

I made a switch hitting third baseman... Challenged the homerun record with him in his fourth year... Broke it his fifth. I went about getting my vision up pretty high early on. Of course power and contact are important. I feel getting my vision and discipline up early really helped out. I'm not 100% sure, but as my disc went higher and higher it was much easier to check swing. Setting up more hitters counts... then I could really focus on my power for the long ball... Of course the more successful you are the easier it is to roll in the points. That's why I think the vision and disc are important.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »