Home

Questions about Online Season

This is a discussion on Questions about Online Season within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Questions about Online Season

I'm really sorry if I put this in the wrong section, I'm rushing on here to figure out if I should play in this online season that starts at 7:30 EST...never even played online before...

Here are my questions:

1. Is team energy realistic or can I just draft 2-3 Awesome Aces and pitch them all the time?

2. Can you play a user game against each other on one console?

3. Is it really only ONE season, so I should take best player available or does it go multiple seasons and I should make sure I depth in the organization?

4. I know I can't use my own sliders, but do I get to use my own playing options like pitcher view and not use Analog?

5. Any other tips would be great because I'm new to online play and if I do this I want to PWN!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Questions about Online Season

1. Pitchers will lose their energy as they pitch (same as in offline season/franchise modes)

2. No not for online season mode

3. It is only for one season

4. Your pitching and batting settings can be changed and saved, not your camera views though.

5. Have fun, don't get too frustrated a lot of people quit leagues right after drafts. The game plays a bit differently online vs offline (sometimes laggy, sometimes you'll play someone who likes to exploit bugs like buntinng way too much or 1st to 3rd/ 2nd to home on a bunt). Vary your timing pitching to the plate with runners on or guys will quick steal on you. And finally don't get predictable with your pitching.

Hope this helps
Old 05-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Questions about Online Season

Helped out a bunch! I appreciate it, I'm gonna give it a shot! I hope the commish chooses the pitching view to be an outfield camera like real games!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »