Home

Anyone still playing MLB 10??

This is a discussion on Anyone still playing MLB 10?? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Anyone still playing MLB 10??

I just picked my 30 team franchise back up again (I play as Indians) and am having a blast again! Just finished the draft, where I had 4th overall pick and picked up an 18yr old future star 2nd baseman =) Created myself and a couple buddies to be on the team to make it more fun and enjoyable to play it out. I only play first game of every series and sim the others so it goes fast.

Does anyone else still play it? I rented MLB 11, and really didn't "feel" any difference. The stick for pitching and hitting is way beyond my skill level so I still have to put it back to the buttons like on MLB 10 ha...so I guess for me, I saw no real BIG reason to buy MLB 11 when I have this game already.

Until they create it where we can transfer franchise over to the next year, baseball is one of those games I can't purchase every year. Especially when it's 2011 and I'm still trying to finish season one of 2010!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone still playing MLB 10??

I still play MLB 10

I'm a hardcore RttS guy, got a second baseman and two pitchers (a knuckleballer and a fastball/change/slider guy) going and i think a center fielder. I can't figure out meter pitching for the life of me so i just use classic pitching. Pitchers take forever to get called up, i've finished 2 seasons with each and i'm still bouncing between AA and AAA. my second baseman kept bouncing from AA to MLB for the first couple seasons then got the permanent call and has been destroying records left and right, can't wait to get to the 2020's where my last second baseman was before my old PS3 crapped out and I couldn't recover the saves, all I saw was knucklecurves and knuckleballs after 2019 and damn near broke 100HR in a single season.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I might be if it wasn't for all the new changes to the game. The analog pitching, hitting, and fielding make too much of a realistic difference in my opinion. MLB:The Show '10 was a fantastic game, don't get me wrong, but the improvements in '11 are well worth the $60.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
Rookie

USC-Trojans's Arena

OVR: 3

I had to move on once I found out about pure analog controls.

I like 'em a lot.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
Rookie

emath's Arena

I still have an all time roste in process on '10. I will eventually go back and finish it, and keep '10 as my classic roster version of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I switched for 2011 because of analog pitching + fielding.

Not sure ill buy 2012 or 2013 unless a major change occur.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

johnnyboy8102's Arena

I love the ability to edit the camera to my liking. It has made me such a better hitter this season.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

Nope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »