Home

Fielding - OUtfield Sensitivity

This is a discussion on Fielding - OUtfield Sensitivity within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Fielding - OUtfield Sensitivity

Hey guys.. searched the forum, didnt find much on this..

does anyone find the outfield fielding to be EXTREMELY sensitive? Like balls hit somewhat hard, you have to be so delicate with where you stand and how you move or else your player will freeze in an animation and fail to catch it?

Specifically - i need help with balls against the wall.. you know when a catch icon is against the wall? does that mean you want to run and stop before the wall, or run straight into the wall? i ran and stood directly infront of the wall.... and my guy never turned around.. in fact, the ball plopped on his head while he was standing there facing the wall.. not sure what i did wrong, but its costing me games and getting frustrating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Fielding - OUtfield Sensitivity

I am bumping this. Had this happen to me last night. I stood right against the wall and hit the jump button and he dove into the wall. I was using the one button for jumping and diving. Also had the ball hit me in the head in the same game. Outfielder just stood there and watched it until it clocked him. No jumping....nothing. Any tips for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »