Home

MLB 11 The Show Video: Gameplay Footage From Community Event

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Video: Gameplay Footage From Community Event within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #313
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
I once hit a homerun that bounced right on top of the leftfield fence and then bounced over for a homerun haha. Happened to me in The Show as well
Old 02-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #314
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: Gameplay Footage From Community Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymallard
I guess I fall more in line with countryboy's baseball stats. I actually never hit a home run (one that I hit was caught by the center fielder with his glove over the wall...), but I always enjoyed being a small-ball type of player, with the occasional double or triple thrown in.
if it wasn't for guys like us, those big boys' 3 run game winning homeruns wouldn't exist.

Quote:
I still miss playing, definitely need to find an adult league to join this spring.
I haven't played adult baseball in 2 years, the last two years, I've played softball, but we are considering playing baseball again this summer. A friend of ours, who moved away for his job, has recently moved back(still with the same job), so the boys of summer are back.

Look out rec league baseball, here we come. LOL

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #315
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: Gameplay Footage From Community Event

Aha! So there ARE others who was taught to do it this way! I do agree with the common sense part of it, that if it's a matter of stutter-stepping to do so it would be counterproductive. The most important part is to keep your full stride.

On the subject of still playing, I haven't played Stan Musial since I tore my rotator cuff several years ago. I'm thinking about playing in a 30 and over league this year, though, as my arm feels good and I can still bring some heat (for a slightly out of shape 35 year old, that is!).

Ah, the joys of getting older...the older I get the better I was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
From little league to college, I was always taught to hit the inside of the bag with my left foot in order to maintain momentum. You use your left foot, to "push" off the bag and pivot towards the next base.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »