Home

All Star Game

This is a discussion on All Star Game within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
All Star Game

Does whichever league wins the game get home field in the WS just like in real life? I am at the All Star Game now and am wondering. I will sim it if it doesn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: All Star Game

Yes, matter of fact after whoever wins, a little pop-up shows up on your screen saying that "soandso League has won the All-Star game and has home field advantage in the World Series" or something like that.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 14

If you think the all star game is boring, you can do what I do, which is only play your players and switch the control to CPU vs. CPU when your players are not playing. I like doing this, as it really adds incentive to not just get to the all star game, but to play well when given the chance. I also like that I can help contribute to the home field advantage, but I can't influence the outcome all by myself. I need the rest of the league's studs to perform as well. I also don't have the ability to determine who will play and who won't. Unless of course I finally win the world series. Then I might just do the manager mode
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
If you think the all star game is boring, you can do what I do, which is only play your players and switch the control to CPU vs. CPU when your players are not playing. I like doing this, as it really adds incentive to not just get to the all star game, but to play well when given the chance. I also like that I can help contribute to the home field advantage, but I can't influence the outcome all by myself. I need the rest of the league's studs to perform as well. I also don't have the ability to determine who will play and who won't. Unless of course I finally win the world series. Then I might just do the manager mode
I like that idea, I'll have to do that with my franchise, almost to the ASG now
Old 07-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Instead of starting a new thread, I havent played the all-star game in 10 yet but are the players wearing thier home and away team uni's instead of the red and white all-star tops during the game?....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero
Instead of starting a new thread, I havent played the all-star game in 10 yet but are the players wearing thier home and away team uni's instead of the red and white all-star tops during the game?....
No, they wear the all star uniforms. There is also a bug in the all star game after 2010. In 2011, where the all star logo is supposed to be is a giant blue "L" or "7". It is like the developers planned for it to change from year to year, but forgot to add what it will change to.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 20

I love this game and had been looking forward to the AS game for a while but when I got to the game I found it extremely boring and I even had 2 starters from my team make it.

Scea needs to add some flavor to the AS game. Make it seem a little more special.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

RyanMcD29's Arena

OVR: 3

While on this topic because I was gonna ask in the next day or two...

Is it like the real all-star game where pitchers and players are switched in and out frequently or does it play like a usual game? Just wondering how to go about it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »