Home

Franchise Problem

This is a discussion on Franchise Problem within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Problem

I am using Knight's version 2 roster and just started the offseason. I am using 30 team control. Anytime I go to manage rosters or player progression the game locks up. Music still plays but everything else is frozen. I haven't seen this issue on here before so I don't know if there is a work around or if I am doing something wrong. Just so you know I am in the first day of offseason and all i've done is view retired players...nothing else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Franchise Problem

I think I'm done...I've tried different save files of the same franchise, same thing is happening. Invested a lot of time in this season and for this to happen is very disappointing. Think I will be trading this game in tomorrow. I love it but the glitches this year have been way too frustrating.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 9

Ive never seen anything like this happening, and ive never had it happen to me.
Other than the same outfield animations and things of that sort happening ive also never experienced any other so called glitches that other people talk about either, other than run scoring on the third out. which was quickly fixed
Old 07-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

There has been a game killing error in this series for some time now. I have never been able to figure out what triggers it, but for some reason there are times when a franchise will freeze on a certain day. Some of the previous fixes were to sim ahead a day and try it out then. Others are to make sure that all lineups are correctly adjusted. I would try one of these first. I really hope you get this fixed. I had a franchise freeze last year and it is a very disheartening experience. I swore that if it happens this year I will be done with this series. So far it hasn't happened to me........yet.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
Rookie

I think that freeze was caused by the CPU not having full lineups and not being able to figure it out on it's own. It's just frustrating that it's happening and I have no idea why. I checked out stuff on NCAA 11 last night, think I'm just going to trade it in for that.

Last edited by RentToOwnage; 07-12-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Say what you will about EA Sports but I've never had a Dynasty lock up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »