Home

Please go back to the 30 team control franchise trading "bug"

This is a discussion on Please go back to the 30 team control franchise trading "bug" within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Please go back to the 30 team control franchise trading "bug"

I find it extremely frustrating to have to fix the computers outrageous trades one-by-one throughout the season. It was PERFECT before being able to be notified and oversee all the league's trades and allow the realistic ones to pass and reject the ridiculous ones with 30 team control on.

this really is the best franchise mode in any sports game i've ever played, other than the trades we have complete control to stop anything else (contracts, free agents, hiring coaches).

If it is possible without messing with other computer code, please put this back in if there is another patch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Please go back to the 30 team control franchise trading "bug"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinhawaiian
I find it extremely frustrating to have to fix the computers outrageous trades one-by-one throughout the season. It was PERFECT before being able to be notified and oversee all the league's trades and allow the realistic ones to pass and reject the ridiculous ones with 30 team control on.

this really is the best franchise mode in any sports game i've ever played, other than the trades we have complete control to stop anything else (contracts, free agents, hiring coaches).

If it is possible without messing with other computer code, please put this back in if there is another patch!
Flyin;
Do you do a lot of simming?
If not(if you just go day by day)....did you try not having trades go through instantly(having that three day "consider" period)...just go to pending transactions...click on the proposed trade(you don't want)...and I believe you can decline it there.

But...I'm with you on the "bugged" way.
I'm actually keeping one machine with the patch...one without just to use this "feature".

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Flyin;
Do you do a lot of simming?
If not(if you just go day by day)....did you try not having trades go through instantly(having that three day "consider" period)...just go to pending transactions...click on the proposed trade(you don't want)...and I believe you can decline it there.
yes, a lot of simming, i just can't catch all the trades before they go through, i guess i don't have the patience to check every day. And i do have the instant trading off.

thanks for the workaround, if only there were a way to get back to the last version...
Old 03-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #4
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
yes, a lot of simming, i just can't catch all the trades before they go through, i guess i don't have the patience to check every day. And i do have the instant trading off.

thanks for the workaround, if only there were a way to get back to the last version...
Yeah...if you like to sim a week or more at a time....you can't really use it.
Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Wait now I'm confused what happens if we have manual trades/30 team control? Is this still an issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsthebest
Wait now I'm confused what happens if we have manual trades/30 team control? Is this still an issue?
no
Old 03-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

Switch trades to manual if you are going to sim a block of games at a time. Then switch it back to auto when you are going to play or sim a game or two in a row. Then check the pending transactions. That part takes 30 seconds at most.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 AM   #8
Banned

So I played almost 1 full season (had started a season got to April, then continued it after patch # 2) its AFTER the trade deadline and no teams made any deals. I have all trades set to AUTO (had them on Manual pre patch #2). So no trades but a lot of guys were put up on the treading block and a lot of teams were interested in certain players but no trades were made. Is there something wrong here? Anyone know? Plus a lot of teams were putting up star players (some with expiring contracts some not) that were having big seasons and playing for contenders or 1st place teams. Anyone know if i need to restart my franchise?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »