Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #89
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

WOW just WOW.. I just downloaded the patch and now my turns black after I load the game. I reset the game and now my ps3 won't read the disk. I barely play my ps3. I only play it sometimes for the show and now it's not reading any disk after this patch. Great just what I needed...
Old 03-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
Not sure about this. I went to Dl 1.06 last night and it said about the same. 196 min or so. This was on my bedroom PS3 connected wirelessly. needless to say I didn't DL it. Although now that's OK with 1.08 out.

Wired though it only took about 15 min.

Mine is stuck on 28% with 137 minutes (and counting) remaining. Every couple seconds it gets longer!

What the heck?
Old 03-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #91
Rookie

ped3328's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ***Offical MLB 10: The Show Patch Impression Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse2444

Looks good, but do I have to restart my franchise for the changes to go into effect? I assumed yes, but one of the details of the patch dealt with the batting stances for edit with Longoria and Barmes and those are now available within my franchise. So does that mean the patch fixed everything within the franchise and I don't need to start over?
My question is almost similar as yours except that I have not set a franchise yet. However, I have spent a lot of time editing my rosters and accessories and the likes. Now that patch # 2 has been loaded, do I have to start from srcatch or does the patch goes ''within'' what I have done already? In order words, when I load my updated rosters, which I did prior to loading the patch, will the changes included in that patch go automatically ''into'' my edited version? I would appreciate an experienced gamer to shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 01:39 PM   #92
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman1025
Mine is stuck on 28% with 137 minutes (and counting) remaining. Every couple seconds it gets longer!

What the heck?

No kidding.....My brother tells me the patch will be done downloading in 3 weeks.....probably will take 4-5 hrs....
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #93
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

I've simmed to July 18th and have yet to see the AI CLAIM a player from waivers...they place them on but I'm starting to wonder if the AI is simply not programmed to pluck players FROM the waiver wire.

Perhaps this will change it good players ever turn up...

When the game was badly broken before patch 2, were AI teams claiming the stars or were they only being claimed by user teams?
Old 03-18-2010, 01:43 PM   #94
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I've simmed to July 18th and have yet to see the AI CLAIM a player from waivers...they place them on but I'm starting to wonder if the AI is simply not programmed to pluck players FROM the waiver wire.

Perhaps this will change it good players ever turn up...

When the game was badly broken before patch 2, were AI teams claiming the stars or were they only being claimed by user teams?
They claimed closers, notably R. Soriano and Fuentes. I have even seen Griffey claimed once.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #95
Pro

OVR: 5
on the trade waiver fix. Can someone tell me if it was fixed to work properly? Or just fixed as in you can no longer get free players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #96
Pro

The Iceman's Arena

OVR: 17

If your using wireless im pretty sure you have to turn a setting off media server connection under network settings to disabled for the slow d/l

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »