Home

MLB '10: The Show Review

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Review within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 6
MLB 10 The Show is a great game a bit more better than MLB 09 but a huge issue into franchise mode give me sometime the desire to start a franchise in the '09 version. I love to spend time with my team to add promotion, if players are happy etc. But in 2010 version, the lineup are mess up after the Spring Training. Every teams lineup and starting rotation are wrong and I think that I'm not alone to don't want to go in every teams to have real lineup and rotation. Also, I like to see score in real time into stadium scoreboard but when you're controlling 30 teams, this feature don't running and I don't want to play a 162 games season without any scores on scoreboard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2010, 12:45 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 60
Re: MLB '10: The Show Review

Quote:
Also, I like to see score in real time into stadium scoreboard but when you're controlling 30 teams, this feature don't running and I don't want to play a 162 games season without any scores on scoreboard.
Go to the other teams schedule, for example Colorado, play the game, but press simulate, back out, go to another team do the same, back out, then play your game. Presto the scores appear. It takes just a couple minutes if you want to do every team, other than yours.

Can't have it both ways. If you want to control all teams, that means you can play them, otherwise, this is a simple fix.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #83
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Go to the other teams schedule, for example Colorado, play the game, but press simulate, back out, go to another team do the same, back out, then play your game. Presto the scores appear. It takes just a couple minutes if you want to do every team, other than yours.

Can't have it both ways. If you want to control all teams, that means you can play them, otherwise, this is a simple fix.
Even easier...
Go to VIEW TODAY'S GAMES from the schedule....and all the games are listed.
Just sim each one except yours(no backing out...just hit sim)...and viola!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 60

That's why you are you and I am me......................DOH! Thanks MK.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #85
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
I'm not a baseball fan. But if I ever get a PS3, this will be the first game I'd get for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

I couldn't find a proper thread for this question and wasn't sure if it deserved it's own thread...

I own mlb 2k10 because I enjoy the using the right analog stick to swing and also to pitch. I haven't played the show in 3 or 4 years and it was for ps2. I'm up to ps3 now but not sure if I should plunk out $60 again for another baseball game...

So I'm curious about the different controller options, is pitching still based on press and hold a button to pitch? or is there an option to use the analog stick to pitch? Same with hitting, is it still 1 button for contact and 1 button for power swing or is there a way to use the analog stick?

I'm thinking about getting the game anyway, but any info would be great
Old 05-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #87
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

there are no analog controls in the game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #88
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I couldn't find a proper thread for this question and wasn't sure if it deserved it's own thread...

I own mlb 2k10 because I enjoy the using the right analog stick to swing and also to pitch. I haven't played the show in 3 or 4 years and it was for ps2. I'm up to ps3 now but not sure if I should plunk out $60 again for another baseball game...

So I'm curious about the different controller options, is pitching still based on press and hold a button to pitch? or is there an option to use the analog stick to pitch? Same with hitting, is it still 1 button for contact and 1 button for power swing or is there a way to use the analog stick?

I'm thinking about getting the game anyway, but any info would be great
you can do either way. very customizable game. i use buttons personally, but the stick is fun to use every once in a while. so yes, u can use the sticks too for hitting and pitching. mlb 10 the show is the best.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »