Home

Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog)

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #209
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (Playstation.Blog)

Great, we have guys insulting the one game developer that has been by far the most forthcoming and interactive with the community. The only "inconvenience" is that I'll have to move my PS3 temporarily into the bedroom so I can access the internet. Whoopty-doo. Thanks from myself for offering these stadiums. My toughest decision will be whether to use Shibe or Crosley.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 01-29-2010, 12:14 PM   #210
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (PS Blog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Uncalled for.
Russ...a talking head?
You need to take a look at what you're talking about.

I've held off...but seriously.....you guys complaining about this....are really acting like whining bitches.

Download=pay
pre-order=free

WTF more could you really want?
(oh...I know....let us have them without "jumping through hoops"....man some of you guys are WEAK SAUCE)

-end minor rant-

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, First off I appreciate all you're contributions. That being said, at times you also come off as an SCEA talking head. I don't know if certain people have agendas or if corporate America has us so brainwashed and "by the baseballs" that they don't even have to spend a dime on (false)advertising any more because there are plenty of ordinary Joe's that will sell the game for them. In your case Knight, if I may say, I believe your only "agenda" is that you truly LOVE this game (as do I to a lesser extent) and you want support it. I get that. The thing you gotta understand is #1: SCEA don't give a G-D darn about ANYBODY except "dead presidents". That goes for Russel too. #2 The remark Russel made about the marketing of the stadiums is simply ABSURD and actually quite INSULTING. This is not the 1920's when people were gullable and naive. We can read right between the lines when statements like that are uttered. Statements like that are reserved for the Clintons and Bush's and Obama's of this world. Let us not get into word games. Fact of the matter is, the game ain't very different from year to year, so maybe adding the stadiums FOR FREE might actually be the honest thing to do. I don't have to go into that any further. Either you get it or you don't ( or pretend like you don't / have an agenda). Please do not take these words personally, they are just my point of view, and I like to believe that we are all encouraged to express our points of view. Peace to ALL
Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #211
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Great, we have guys insulting the one game developer that has been by far the most forthcoming and interactive with the community. The only "inconvenience" is that I'll have to move my PS3 temporarily into the bedroom so I can access the internet. Whoopty-doo. Thanks from myself for offering these stadiums. My toughest decision will be whether to use Shibe or Crosley.
I'm glad you're rich and you don't consider SPENDING MONEY an inconvenience. Maybe you could just pay someont to move your PS into the bedroom. Wait... why not just buy a 2nd PS for the bedroom?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2010, 12:23 PM   #212
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Curiosity question...Once we download the stadiums, we don't have to cotinuously be connected to the internet to use them right? Won't they be married to our PS3? My internet is on the other side of my house and I am definitely capable of having a long cord hooked up at ALL times, but just curious. Thanks
Old 01-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #213
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyfive
Knight, First off I appreciate all you're contributions. That being said, at times you also come off as an SCEA talking head. I don't know if certain people have agendas or if corporate America has us so brainwashed and "by the baseballs" that they don't even have to spend a dime on (false)advertising any more because there are plenty of ordinary Joe's that will sell the game for them. In your case Knight, if I may say, I believe your only "agenda" is that you truly LOVE this game (as do I to a lesser extent) and you want support it. I get that. The thing you gotta understand is #1: SCEA don't give a G-D darn about ANYBODY except "dead presidents". That goes for Russel too. #2 The remark Russel made about the marketing of the stadiums is simply ABSURD and actually quite INSULTING. This is not the 1920's when people were gullable and naive. We can read right between the lines when statements like that are uttered. Statements like that are reserved for the Clintons and Bush's and Obama's of this world. Let us not get into word games. Fact of the matter is, the game ain't very different from year to year, so maybe adding the stadiums FOR FREE might actually be the honest thing to do. I don't have to go into that any further. Either you get it or you don't ( or pretend like you don't / have an agenda). Please do not take these words personally, they are just my point of view, and I like to believe that we are all encouraged to express our points of view. Peace to ALL
I'm a man of few words.

B.S.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #214
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

You sir are absurd.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #215
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
would a mod be so kind as to take out the trash?

Thanks in advance.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #216
Go Cubs Go

PLite14's Arena

OVR: 10

Fortyfive, you seriously need to shut your mouth. It's very simple, pre-order the game, get the stadiums.

Furthermore, you don't even know what you are talking about in regards to Russell. The people of this forum have a business-like relationship with him. We give our input and the people at SCEA try to give us a product that satisfies us. We have such a great deal of respect for him and the other SCEA guys for listening to us. I hope a debbie-downer like you doesn't drive them away. Basically all you are saying is that Russell is a bad person since he has a job to do, which doesn't make any sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »