Home

MLB '10: The Show Hands-On Impressions @ CES w/ Russell_SCEA *Day 2*

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Hands-On Impressions @ CES w/ Russell_SCEA *Day 2* within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #457
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: MLB '10: The Show Hands-On Impressions @ CES w/ Russell_SCEA *Day 2*

I've not heard anyone say they tried to or want to get it in, have you? Perhaps I'd change my choice of words if I saw that. All I see is them saying they didn't put it in. Which means they basically are ignoring people's request for it.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #458
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I've not heard anyone say they tried to or want to get it in, have you? Perhaps I'd change my choice of words if I saw that. All I see is them saying they didn't put it in. Which means they basically are ignoring people's request for it.
There is certainly a better way of being respectful to the devs while getting your point across. But to say they have "ignored" the requests by everyone is just ridiculous. If they have "ignored" them, which I don't think they have, then it is just about the only thing you can say has been "ignored" since these guys add stuff that we request every year.

But seriously, if you are concerned or frustrated that the option isn't in there (obviously you are), at least say so with some class and respect.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #459
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
There is certainly a better way of being respectful to the devs while getting your point across. But to say they have "ignored" the requests by everyone is just ridiculous. If they have "ignored" them, which I don't think they have, then it is just about the only thing you can say has been "ignored" since these guys add stuff that we request every year.

But seriously, if you are concerned or frustrated that the option isn't in there (obviously you are), at least say so with some class and respect.
As much as he praises NCAA football, you would think he would be used to devs ignoring gamer requests lol
Old 01-18-2010, 10:26 AM   #460
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
To get you up to speed this will be the second year they are attempting to get that view in the game. It appears it is not operating to a satisfactory level again for this year.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #461
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

bigjake - yes i am used to it, i'm still waiting for dreadlocks in ncaa. i hardly think that i was being crass, just stating my opinion.

nemesis - you post this above, did SCEA say this somewhere? I've not heard this issue addressed other than "no it's not in there".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2010, 03:04 PM   #462
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
nemesis - you post this above, did SCEA say this somewhere? I've not heard this issue addressed other than "no it's not in there".
There are some posts floating around here about the subject. Also I have had face to face discussions about it as well with them.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #463
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
bigjake - yes i am used to it, i'm still waiting for dreadlocks in ncaa. i hardly think that i was being crass, just stating my opinion.

HA I am glad you didn't take that the wrong way. LOL
Old 01-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #464
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

yeah I LOL'ed at that one!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »