Home

Legend Players, please some help here...

This is a discussion on Legend Players, please some help here... within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Legend Players, please some help here...

I need some insight about the Contact Slider, I've been testing it at [-5] from default for both me and the CPU, after I realized in the Pitchers/Batters Analysis that swang&missed in the strikezone pitches were almost non-existant. I've tested it for about 20 games, and the batting avgs. haven't suffered much impact but one thing I'm seeing is that solid hits like line drive has become too rare, there are still HRs and doubles but very few line drives.

So I was wondering is anyone have tried this slider and if they're having the same results or maybe I'm just not accustomed with it yet, but with practice I'llbe seeing more line drives.

Also another thing, I also tested the CPU with the Timing Slider at [-5] but just for a few games, and apparently the CPU hits better basically because the CPU is more patient and swings less at pitcher's pitches but also swing&miss more at pitches in the strikezone. Has anyone tried this, and what are you seeing.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »