Home

Old 06-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Injuries

I am not seeing any injuries in my franchise. Do any of you guys have a good injury setting to see a realistic amount of injuries?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Injuries

I was hoping for an answer to this also. I put mine at 9 and still do not see any injuries. Only had a couple of that game only type injury. At this pace I do not need a minor league.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

2 questions for you guys. 1: do you play a majority of the games in your franchise? 2: have you looked in your settings to see what your injury setting is (automatic or manual)? if it is set to automatic the computer will deal with all injuries you have and it may not tell you

Personally I play with manual injuries and then I create all the current injuries on the teams so it's as real as possible
Old 06-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
Rookie

I play all major league games in my franchise. Mine is set to injuries on. It is just annoying, I am three weeks in and haven't had an injury. I want my minors to mean something.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #5
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc309
I play all major league games in my franchise. Mine is set to injuries on. It is just annoying, I am three weeks in and haven't had an injury. I want my minors to mean something.
If you want you can add real life injuries into your franchise so your minors do mean something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
If you want you can add real life injuries into your franchise so your minors do mean something
That is just annoying. I want my franchise to be its own little world separate from real life. I just need injuries for it to feel right.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:43 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 24

Do you have CPU Roster Control on?

Do you have injuries enabled?
Old 06-04-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs3141
I was hoping for an answer to this also. I put mine at 9 and still do not see any injuries. Only had a couple of that game only type injury. At this pace I do not need a minor league.

I hope you follow what Bob-Head said. I have tested this a lot, and the Injury Slider should be at 8 or 9 for Simmed Games and Played Games.

I play with it at 8 and I have played about 50 games so far and the Injuries are quite realistic, both in severity and number of Injuries. The most realistic setting is probably 9 or 10.

If you set the Injury Slider to 8 -- Injuries will occur in Simulated games more often that in games you play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders »