Home

slider question for playoffs

This is a discussion on slider question for playoffs within the MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Banned

NashGabbyHenrik's Arena

OVR: 0
slider question for playoffs

does any one change their sliders once the playoffs begin? I remember topics last year about people saying they lowered the cpu power slider 1 notch because the cpu hit homers like crazy once the playoffs started but I didnt follow suite and havent seen anything this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: slider question for playoffs

You should keep using the same slider set... nothing changes in the playoff slider-wise.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Banned

NashGabbyHenrik's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: slider question for playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
You should keep using the same slider set... nothing changes in the playoff slider-wise.
thanks. thats what I found last year but wasnt 100% sure
Old 10-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Re: slider question for playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashGabbyHenrik
thanks. thats what I found last year but wasnt 100% sure
I'm not sure if the CPU power changed but I just lost the world series to the NYY 4-2 in my franchise last night. I was absolutely destroyed by their bats. Cano had 5 HR in 6 games and just about every other hitter killed me with homeruns at the worst times. Granderson had a killer grand slam in the game that pretty much decided it. Heck, game 1 in wrigley I gave up 16 earned runs with 6 team HR's. Kinda set the tone for the rest of the series.

Obviously I don't have authentic rosters but I did lead the NL in ERA, WHIP and Quality Starts. My rotation was -
Matt Garza
Jeff Samardzija
Travis Wood
Anibal Sanchez
Philip Humber

I obviously traded for the last two during the season. Humber was used mostly in Long Relief because my starter couldn't get out of the 5th in most games. Oh well...I have all winter to reassemble a team and try for another run deep into the playoffs. The sting of playing 140+ games out of 162 game schedule is still fresh. Man I had a lot of time wrapped up in losing the world series.

Too bad today's superstars don't feel this way about the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders »