Home

rtts too many trades!!!

This is a discussion on rtts too many trades!!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
rtts too many trades!!!

Please put out a patch that limits or gives the option of turning trades off during rtts.. I have no problem with my own guy getting traded, but the amount of trades other teams make during a season is just so unrealistic.. rtts has become unplayable.. During my first season Derek Jeter was traded to the Blue Jays!! John Lester, Ramon Ramirez and David Ortiz were all traded to the Royals for a made up guy!! That is unacceptable. There are 50 to 100 players traded during a season in rtts and I can no longer play it.. I can't even recognize most of the teams a year or two into rtts because they have no original players left. Also when you make an all-star team you wear your team jersey, not the all-star jersey I'm not sure why they continue to leave that out of all baseball video games.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Sliders »