Home

2014 OSFM: Minnesota Twins

This is a discussion on 2014 OSFM: Minnesota Twins within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2014, 10:37 PM   #1
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13
2014 OSFM: Minnesota Twins

Haven't received much info and still no release date, but the fact the Twins kinda did something this offseason has gotten me really excited for baseball. We still haven't recruited for OSFM yet but I'd think I'll most likely do them again this year since I've been working on em for the last 2 years. I'll add roster and prospect info as Spring Training gets closer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

3fiddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2014 OSFM: Minnesota Twins

I'm excited ab the Twins for the first time since Liriano left. I could at least watch them then. I plan to use them this via fantasy draft tho. So I was curious how the new park plays now that it has had a little time ??? Thanks.

Ps
I put in MLB the show for ps2. Those were the days for the Twin Cities. Mauer , Morneau , the Shredder Punto , Luis castilla , Jason Bartlett. Jus the inf. Jason kubel Michael Cuddyer , Rondell White , and Tori hunter

Scott baker nick blackburn matt garza joe Nathan glen Perkins Sidney ponson JOHAN.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:15 AM   #3
Rookie

I don't imagine Buxton or Sano will break camp.

But will be interesting to see if some others do:

Will Aaron Hicks? Figure it's starting CF or AAA for him.

Will Jason Kubel and Jason Bartlett make the roster?

How about Kyle Gibson, at age 26, will he get the #5 spot in the rotation.

Alex Meyer, likely won't break camp with the team either, but sure could be a July (super 2) call up if there's any struggling with that 5th starter and/or injuries.

Then will Josh Willingham come back to form?

Will Oswaldo Arcia improve from last year?

They Twins were bad last year. Really bad. But they could get quite a bit better...if only because they almost couldn't get any worse.

Would love to help with any research/etc if you end up doing the Twins rosters.

There's the stud prospects of course...but after that

Curious how to sandwich the Twins talented A/A+/Rookie Lg players on the roster. Lots of guys there who will likely make the pros. Plus last year's top international signing, Lewin Diaz (top power prospect) gets his first shot this summer - so he won't have any MiLB stats by April 1st...but is he included?

Tyler Stirewalt and Brian Gilbert could be solid MLB relievers in the next 2-3 years as well.

Then there's Anderlin Mejia, Amaurys Minier, Dubal Baez, Zach Larson, and Brian Naverreto, Lewis Thorpe, Felix Jorge, Wildredy Liranzo, Stephen Gonsalves, Kohl Stewart, Fernando Romero, Yorman Landa, Randy Rosario, and Chih-Wei Hu among the talented teeny boppers.

Very exciting stuff.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Byron Buxton swing (and homer) in Spring Training today off the Blue Jays.

http://m.twins.mlb.com/video/v314668...40308_19745934
Old 03-15-2014, 08:45 PM   #5
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

Hey guys, just wanted to give a little update since the game is almost 2 weeks away from releasing and basically the same for opening day. I plan on making the rosters this way:

MLB - 100%
AAA - 100%
AA - 75%

Basically what I'm saying, is that I wanna get MLB and Triple-A exactly as they are. While not everyone on Triple-A will have a shot at the major league roster, they most likely will consist of guys that have that capability. I want Double-A to have the more important guys. Lesser name Double-A guys will most likely get replaced by prospects. I wanna do it this way since Franchises will be able to be continued in MLB 15, so guys with more importance will be on the roster for future use. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop 'em in this thread. Thanks as always!

-MM09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauerMorneau09
Hey guys, just wanted to give a little update since the game is almost 2 weeks away from releasing and basically the same for opening day. I plan on making the rosters this way:

MLB - 100%
AAA - 100%
AA - 75%

Basically what I'm saying, is that I wanna get MLB and Triple-A exactly as they are. While not everyone on Triple-A will have a shot at the major league roster, they most likely will consist of guys that have that capability. I want Double-A to have the more important guys. Lesser name Double-A guys will most likely get replaced by prospects. I wanna do it this way since Franchises will be able to be continued in MLB 15, so guys with more importance will be on the roster for future use. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to drop 'em in this thread. Thanks as always!

-MM09
Need any help? I should be able to assist this year. Especially since it'll give me something to do until May 6th. It also makes it easier to commit to knowing that I'll be able to use this next year too.

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
Old 03-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #7
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose616
Need any help? I should be able to assist this year. Especially since it'll give me something to do until May 6th. It also makes it easier to commit to knowing that I'll be able to use this next year too.
Moose! Good to hear from ya man! Always looking for help, if you wanted to construct a base roster and basically tell who should go where and what not, that would be great! I'll let ya know if anything else comes up!
Old 03-27-2014, 04:01 PM   #8
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Jason Bartlett will make the Twins as a reserve infielder and center field option, tweets Phil Miller of the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Chris Paramlee cleared waivers and has been outrighted. Scott Diamond as well

Alex Presley was claimed on waivers by the Astros

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »