Home

2013 Atlanta Braves Player Edits

This is a discussion on 2013 Atlanta Braves Player Edits within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
2013 Atlanta Braves Player Edits

Wanted to start this thread for a place to get ideas from fellow Braves fans for an easy place to go for player edit ideas and suggestions. I see there is a Yankees and Red Sox so why not.

Ill start with my edit for Justin Upton's stance. I used generic 218 with a two handed swing which I guess isn't working anyway people are saying so hopefully they fix that in a patch soon. I spent a lot of time finding it after going back and forth from a ST game to the game. It's spot on.

Also sig made a new Simmons in the player vault that is great. I made 2 changes which is skin to 3 from 4 and hair to fade B from A, it really looks accurate.

Any others?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2013 Atlanta Braves Player Edits

So what do you do with the Simmons that the game made. Wouldnt you have two Simmons then?

Also, is Justin Uptons stance that bad?
Old 03-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
Rookie

sigurd's Arena

OVR: 2
Justin's stance is right on for what he used to do but he has changed it. I agree the 218 is very close to his current one only thing that sucks is you loose his unique home run animation.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigurd
Justin's stance is right on for what he used to do but he has changed it. I agree the 218 is very close to his current one only thing that sucks is you loose his unique home run animation.

What is his unique HR animation?
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
Rookie

sigurd's Arena

He kinda whips the bat around real fast and tosses it across the ground. It's different than the ones you can pick from though. It shows it if you pick the original stance and go down to right hand hr. irl when he hits a no doubter he does the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigurd
He kinda whips the bat around real fast and tosses it across the ground. It's different than the ones you can pick from though. It shows it if you pick the original stance and go down to right hand hr. irl when he hits a no doubter he does the same thing.

Shyt I wasn't aware that he had his own HR celebration and its taken away when you change stance. Not sure what to do now. I mean his in game stance is from last year an the only difference is his hands are away from his body and the bat is more flat. What are you gonna choose?
Old 03-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #7
Rookie

sigurd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk2710
Shyt I wasn't aware that he had his own HR celebration and its taken away when you change stance. Not sure what to do now. I mean his in game stance is from last year an the only difference is his hands are away from his body and the bat is more flat. What are you gonna choose?
I think I will just leave it alone honestly. I love Freeman's new stance. They also did a great job with his face its right on.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Banned

CJ10's Arena

OVR: 0

I will most likely leave uptons stance the way it is because of the HR swing, though there is one thats similiar in the generic HR swings. Now we just need a fix so he can have a two handed follow through on his non no doubt swings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »