Home

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE?

This is a discussion on ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Question ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE?

I must say that the work done on V4 rosters is INCREDIBLE Thank You for all your work. What I am doing is adding the missing players to the DL; adding Vlad to the Blue Jays; redoing all hitters edits according to their 3-Year Splits;(Most Hitter edits are excellent, bye the way -- viable tweaks are what I am doing) and editing all MLB Pitchers Control Ratings because they presently are too low. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Last edited by Hannah000; 05-16-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
There are other rosters currently being worked on doing almost exactly what you're doing. You may want to poke around some threads and see what you find. You might save yourself a lot of effort.

Said rosters have great pitch attribute edits, and I find myself believing control being too high is a detriment. Having every pitcher throw more paint than Sherman Williams is an issue, and it's fairly well addressed with some of the roster projects.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE?

I would defiantly be interested. I have yet to find a roster where the ratings seemed right to me. Need any help or are you almost done? Thanks, im looking forward to these.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2
Post Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE?

Hello. I am not sure how you can help. I will have the Rosters done hopefully within 20 Days, as I edit one team per day.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:07 AM   #5
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE FULL EDITS IN AM DOING BASED OFF THE V4 FRANCHISE FILE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah000
Hello. I am not sure how you can help. I will have the Rosters done hopefully within 20 Days, as I edit one team per day.
I thought there were 30 MLB teams
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »