Home

1990 Roster for Franchise Play

This is a discussion on 1990 Roster for Franchise Play within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
1990 Roster for Franchise Play

1990 Roster....Who's In?

Look, I swear I was not going to get involved this year after spending over 100 hours on last years 1987 rosters, but I am sick of waiting. I also do not want to be top dog on this project either. Last year Jemeyers churned out almost a team every two nights, I would then import and export over current major leaguers. We even went as far as a minor league system along with the help of PJSnell, Bedwardsroy, Knight, just to name a few.

I started a few nights ago, like I said I do not want to be pushing this project. I work 12-13 hours daily now, I simply do not have time. If you want to contribute let me know.

This is what I have done so far: Orioles, Tigers,some A's, Giants, (PJSnell's work mostly) and most of the stars of that era assigned to their respective team. I have been trying to use the potential system we used last year

Multiple All Star appearance/Hall of Famer A
All- Star appearance/multiple season starter B
Average to below average starter C

If you want in please get it, better yet you want to lead the charge go for it. I will post what I have in sports connect. I used the fictional rosters as based and have been importing over them as I go, or editing players on the spot.

In Vault Jethrotull

1990 V1 Check O.S.

Done

Orioles
Red Sox
White Sox
Indians
Tigers
Royals
A's
Mets
Cubs
Reds
Pirates
Dodgers
Giants
Phillies
Mariners
Blue Jays
Yankees
Padres
Angels
Astros
Braves
Expos
Cardinals
Rangers
Twins
Brewers

Generic
Diamondbacks
Rays
Rockies
Marlins

Now the hard part of fine tuning! Please thank PJSnell10, Knight165, RWings, and Yanksfan for all the help!

Last edited by jethrotull; 09-19-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 1990 Roster for Franchise Play

I've got a roster I've been working on for awhile, should have a few of the guys from the '90 roster. When I'm done with it, feel free to take whatever you need.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Pro

@ PJsnell. Sweet I have a lot of the players you have made, and I know someone was working on the 1989 I just wanted to start on one. I know last year we were more organized with 87 set, but with time constraints it's a bit harder to sign on to a project that takes that many hours. Which roster are you working on?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
Pro

pjsnell10's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm doing an 25 man All Timers set, slightly different than Bedwardsroys roster on the other thread. When I'm done with that, I'd be happy to chip in here and there.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
Pro

Good to hear I am going continue working on it. It's a long road but I love the classic, year specific sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I am by no means a roster editor. I would not know where to start. But I really appreciate these sets you guys have done.

That 1987 set for 2011 is amazing.

I look forward to these for this years game and thanks for everything you guys do. Truly remakable.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 05-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Hey Jethro,

Are you doing the whole 90 man for this I take it? Also saw your Lou Whitaker on the player vault, very well done Let me know and I might be able to take on a team...I am just not good at make faces though just a warning.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
Pro

RWings if you would like to take a team let me know, I have work done on Pirates, Reds, Dodgers, Giants, Orioles, Tigers and thats about it at this point. I was not thinking of going full 90 I just wanted to possibly get the guys that played and recorded stats that year and any great players in their farm system at this point. I am not looking at making a commitment at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »