Home

OSFM Cubs Edits - OUT

This is a discussion on OSFM Cubs Edits - OUT within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
OSFM Cubs Edits - OUT

I used pitch edits from the big thread (the one where the person uploaded a spreadsheet) - Also set up the 40 man, lineups/rotations for all 3 levels of the Cubs. Moved Valbuena from the Jays to the Cubs. Set all lineups/pitching rotations. Not perfect by any means but if you just care about starting a chise with the Cubs check these out.

They are called "OSFM CUBS EDITS" from chiblackhawks08.

I uploaded these on Vita...not sure if they cross-platform or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: OSFM Cubs Edits - OUT

Ran into the problem of the 40 man last night in Franchise mode. Take off all the minor leaguers from the 40 man and then sim spring training and add them back. If you do not they will reset everything and you would have to use minor league moves.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Please ask us before taking our roster and making it your own. Anyways, our release will have all teams lineups and 40 man rosters correct, as well as releasing a 25 man roster edition. Take this down.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
Rookie

OldHossRadbourn's Arena

OVR: 0

Uploaded a Zeke DeVoss to the vault. Used Knight's spreadsheet. B Potential. Long term growth I used a combination of Michael Bourne, Omar Infante, and some other guys. My facework isn't nearly as good as others but I think he gets the job done.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Please ask us before taking our roster and making it your own. Anyways, our release will have all teams lineups and 40 man rosters correct, as well as releasing a 25 man roster edition. Take this down.
I am confused. What did this guy do wrong? From my understanding he used knights roster and set the cubs up to date with all very recent moves. Are people not allowed to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #6
Rookie

OldHossRadbourn's Arena

DeVoss's speed is too high to start. Dump it down to around 81 and he will grow into an elite speedster
Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
DeVoss's speed is too high to start. Dump it down to around 81 and he will grow into an elite speedster
I hope Knight gets DeVoss and Burgess in. Those were my first two out. I really wanted Amezega to opt out so I could get him in.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
Rookie

OldHossRadbourn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I hope Knight gets DeVoss and Burgess in. Those were my first two out. I really wanted Amezega to opt out so I could get him in.
I also put a Soler in the vault.

Adjusted the ratings of a CAP that was in there using the spreadsheet. Gave Soler a Mike Stanton/Torii Hunter peak.

I went through and did the audio for all the guys too. I may upload that roster(obviously giving credit to all you guys). I edited Golden a bit using the spreadsheet too. Ron Gant/Kevin Mitchell "peak"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »