Home

Randoms Fictional roster for '12

This is a discussion on Randoms Fictional roster for '12 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

OVR: 6
Randoms Fictional roster for '12

I have begun work on a fictional roster for this season. im currently swaping the mlb clean of real players and will leave the devs in there out of respect. im still looking for a ton of players to add to teams!!! if you want in you can either create yourself and player vault it and pm me on here with your name and which team youd be on! if you have a brother or some friends the same goes for them! this is likely a month long project for the beta version. then ill go back and master the faces to really set this up nicely. if anyone would like to help feel free to PM me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

Re: Randoms Fictional roster for '12

ive completely swaped out all pitchers in one hour!! have now completed all catchers and FA's

Last edited by MR.RANDOM; 03-06-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are you going to post your spreadsheet so we can see what you got going on? I just want to make sure that we start from the most "tweaked" set and not from the beginning again.

Make sense?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

How do you swap out the mlb players?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #5
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

im not sure how im doing ratings yet...i just export one ABCD prospect and use it over the real guy..trades when ratings are evened out will move guys around..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

Doesn't that make the stats from the real guy carry over to the generic guy you imported?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

Hmm interested to see this. Nay chance when you have all the players swapped out you could post the roster? Might be a nice base to work from/see.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
Doesn't that make the stats from the real guy carry over to the generic guy you imported?
Yes it does. That's the problem. you have to drop all MLB players into free agency and use fictional player to fill roles or they will keep all stats. There is no "quick" way to do this. Unless the game is different.

If we are going to have another successful year on this need to follow a knight/RM spreadsheet and have peole do teams. That's the only way to have enough space/ fictional to do this...is via the vault.

With that being said. Other than editing....I have no idea how to do this. Slug does. I really he should lead this (no offense random) but he and RM are the reasons it worked so well.

I do agree that we need to use the setup for the later set that came out. The first set was really weak player ratings wise. And with the game being more challenging this year it would be really annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »