Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors...Opening Day Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Thanks for the link!

I'm never quite sure how much weight the trade and manager logic gives to potential. I think it's almost entirely based on their Overall score. Still, A potential players seem to get trade more often than others but maybe they have to be both A players AND young. I'll keep an eye on any trades that occur with these players. Shouldn't be much of a concern.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekias
This might have been mentioned before but why are a bunch of no named players getting A potentials in this set? Is it because they are older and you need to use up the extra "A" players? It just looks weird. Their overall looks fairly low so they'll likely never grow enough to be good players at least and mess up the budgets like all the "A" players did last year.

By the way, thanks so much for these rosters. I doubt I would even buy the game without them any more.
Honestly, I'm not even mad at this. In fact I kinda dig it. How many A prospects have been absolute busts over the years, and how many 'no-name' guys have come out of no where to be stars. (Pujols anyone?)

This adds a very deep element to the game, although I kinda wish potential was a hidden rating that users had to 'uncover' over the years.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #27
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Read Knight's first post in the following thread (or the above linked thread, for that matter)...he explains the different options you have.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-version.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller45452003
WOW...I just stumbled across this site and am glad I did. Big props goes out to Knight for the dedicated time he had to give to get these completed. I have just one question....When I download this file via sportconnect and start a franchise with these rosters, will they stay intact all the way through Spring Training and into the start of the regular season? I understand I need to take control of all 30 teams, but was just wondering if all lineups/rotations will stay together automatically. Any advice is greatly appreciated and welcome to me to a very insightful forum!!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #28
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

nice update Knight. Just one thing of note. You created a new Scott Munter and added him to San Diego, which is fine, but Munter is already in the FA pool so now there is 2 Munters. Just a heads up.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #29
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Thanks Knight! Can't wait to get home from work and load these bad boys up.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #30
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

Noticed 2 things

-There's 2 Jason Grilli's, one on the Phils and the other is in FA pool 2
-There's a created version of Doug Mathis in the Giant's minors even though there's a SCEA made version of him (with a real portrait and player card pic) in FA pool 2
Old 04-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 9

Excellent. Thanks for all of the hard work. I can't wait to get my Mets franchise started tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #32
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRock88
Noticed 2 things

-There's 2 Jason Grilli's, one on the Phils and the other is in FA pool 2
-There's a created version of Doug Mathis in the Giant's minors even though there's a SCEA made version of him (with a real portrait and player card pic) in FA pool 2
Thanks for the heads up. Those are simple enough to import over.

Cubs signed P Doug Davis today. Does anyone know if he's in the roster anywhere, SCEA or created?

Thanks again Knight and Co! Although, I think I may wait for the stance and equipment updates due for the end of the week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »