Home

Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com))

This is a discussion on Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com)) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

OVR: 2
Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com))

Let me start off by saying this roster is a product of MONTHS of work. Granted I'm in the Army and my girlfriend is constantly up my ***, but still. It was a massive undertaking.

I'd like to give credit to whomever made the original roster but it's been so long that I have no idea who that was. So if you notice your handy work feel free to claim it. The only ratings I messed with were on the Rays. Nothing drastic, just gave em some lovin.

Basically I've been keeping track of all MLB and MiLB transactions since the offseason started. MLBdepthcharts.com made that fairly easy. Anyway, here's what you got:

*A ridiculous amount of MiL transactions. I mean hundreds.
*Every 25-man roster and lineup relevant to that team's league set by MLBdc.com (serious business, I assure you)

Well, that's all you need to know I guess.

I zeroed out devs, retired players, and some historical players to use as placeholders. They're all in A-ball and not in the 40-man roster.

The "No DH" lineups for the AL and the "DH" lineups for the NL were skipped over for time purposes. I'm sure I'll fix em eventually. Numbers and MiL lineups aren't accurate either. It's version 1 for a reason I guess.

But yeah, there's still plenty to do, but I can promise you this is the most accurate roster out there. Enjoy.

***Also located in the Roster Vault under "Vin v1.0" on Feb 19, 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (545.1 KB, 281 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com))

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswitzer
Let me start off by saying this roster is a product of MONTHS of work. Granted I'm in the Army and my girlfriend is constantly up my ***, but still. It was a massive undertaking.

I'd like to give credit to whomever made the original roster but it's been so long that I have no idea who that was. So if you notice your handy work feel free to claim it. The only ratings I messed with were on the Rays. Nothing drastic, just gave em some lovin.

Basically I've been keeping track of all MLB and MiLB transactions since the offseason started. MLBdepthcharts.com made that fairly easy. Anyway, here's what you got:

*A ridiculous amount of MiL transactions. I mean hundreds.
*Every 25-man roster and lineup relevant to that team's league set by MLBdc.com (serious business, I assure you)

Well, that's all you need to know I guess.

I zeroed out devs, retired players, and some historical players to use as placeholders. They're all in A-ball and not in the 40-man roster.

The "No DH" lineups for the AL and the "DH" lineups for the NL were skipped over for time purposes. I'm sure I'll fix em eventually. Numbers and MiL lineups aren't accurate either. It's version 1 for a reason I guess.

But yeah, there's still plenty to do, but I can promise you this is the most accurate roster out there. Enjoy.

***Also located in the Roster Vault under "Vin v1.0" on Feb 19, 2011.
So far, it does look pretty good.

I would suggest, and maybe I'll just end up doing this myself, go through HustlinOwl's "SCEA Caps" update the ratings for the players on there, and do the laborious going through players team by team to make sure they're all good. As much as they can be.

It does look pretty good though. Definitely a more complete set than most.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

Re: Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanElk
So far, it does look pretty good.

I would suggest, and maybe I'll just end up doing this myself, go through HustlinOwl's "SCEA Caps" update the ratings for the players on there, and do the laborious going through players team by team to make sure they're all good. As much as they can be.

It does look pretty good though. Definitely a more complete set than most.
Feel free. I'm stuck in Texas until the end of March and won't get 11 til I get back to Knox, at which point I'm sure I'll trade 10 in.

So if you wanna toy with anything, (ratings, lineups, numbers) go for it.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

I downloaded this and briefly checked over the Marlins roster and everything looks exceptional, even down to the prospects and batting stances. I'm assuming this set was based off one of the OS Full Minors? Great work.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw
I downloaded this and briefly checked over the Marlins roster and everything looks exceptional, even down to the prospects and batting stances. I'm assuming this set was based off one of the OS Full Minors? Great work.
It probably was. Like I said, it's been so long that I have no idea what the name of the original roster was or who made it. And I can't take credit for the stances or prospects. Just the roster moves.

Thanks though. Glad you're diggin em.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Says your file is invalid, cant open it
Old 02-27-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Yea, it says the same for me as well. I can't get these rosters to transfer to my usb. Any suggestions?
Old 03-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

They look good except when I went to use the Nationals, Bryce Harper had a D potential which is....low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »