Home

OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated Daily

This is a discussion on OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated Daily within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 38
OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated Daily

THE WHAT :
These are based off my OSFMV1 with REAL Gear and Lineups dated 4-17 on Sportsconnect and based off The Original OSFMV1 by Knight , Ridin and Ksig incredible work and then updated even further by Big Shmooz, Brunnoce and me .

MADE TO PLAY IN FRANCHISE MODE FOR 1 Season and DONE .
The minors are FULL but the lineups ARENT perfect and you can try and do whatever you want BUT the FOCUS for these is to play along with the real current 2010 MLB season and keeping it updated.................................

THE WHY ?
If you like playing along with the REAL MLB 2010 SEASON , and Not having your lineups/rotations switch after spring training and not having to adjust the 40 man rosters then these may be for you because you will have total freedom to do any and all movements.
YOU do all the transactions , control all teams and playing with total roster control ON to Mimic the Real 2010 Season.

THE HOW ?
These are Current preset 25 man rosters that ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN A FRANCHISE MODE FOR 1 SEASON PLAY DO TO THE BUGGY season mode with Total roster control ON.
I will be updating these DAILY OR BY REQUEST for the most current MLB Transactions , 25 man Rosters , lineups , rotations , MY Real Gear edits and even attributes and stances if its justified.

THE SIMPLE SETUP :

1. Take MY Downloaded 25 man roster into a Franchise mode and select control all teams (square Button)and then I set each team to my profile on that same screen(Start Button).

2. Then under GLOBAL/PROFILE 1 options make your changes on both screens (R1 Trigger Button)

TURN CPU ROSTER CONTROL ON !

I then leave everything else on MANUAL , accept for any front office stuff so I can avoid the pop ups on transportation , training , Marketing ect stuff.

3. Now after spring training is done YOUR 25 man roster set that you brought into your franchise will be the same NO Changes .
You wont even have to adjust the 40 man rosters as you have full access to do EVERYTHING roster wise .

4. Now Play ball with Total freedom and enjoy !!!
and as always feel free to leave comments , suggestions and feedback .

AS ALWAYS VOTE THUMBS UP TO AVOID FAKE COPIES .

Current Version on SPORTSCONNECT now :
OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER 6-8

Last edited by dorismary; 06-08-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Banned

Re: OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated D

NOTE:

Hi Guys,
Do to my style of play and liking to follow the Current MLB Season controlling all teams, transactions and lineups I will be devoting all of my time to this set of rosters as I cant do both .

Last edited by dorismary; 04-18-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER SETUP for Franchise Mode 1 Season Play)GEAR/Lineup Updated D

Thanks so much for this! I am downloading now...time to start my season with my A's baby!
Old 04-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 4

Sup Dorismary & Crew:
I see you switched threads, but without doubt I'm gonna download the OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER4-18 but for some odd reason being a first time PS3show owner I'm not following everything you posted but trying really hard to understand your overall involvement & reasonings. Listen just like you I'm more of a exh/season/Tourney player, I'm not much a Franchise guru type , but I would certainly love to give it a shot on the show to see how everything unfolds. So in your simplest form can you please anwer these questions if possible.

- Is it due to a Faulty Roster Logic found within the Game you made the change?
- What do we lose from this newly devoted 25m roster compared to the other departed one?
- Does this still roster 100% fully support Knights version 1?
- What are the negatives using these rosters for a continued franchise?
- Will your team continue updating the 25 man roster with AAA, or AA callups & injurys along with gear/face and if need be attribute edits

Apologize for not grasping the immediate change or wordings, I guess I may need to re-read your post in order to know the 40man/25 man roster edit thingy. Regardless I'm gonna download it right now along with a Thumbs up vote and then play some SHOW ball.

Huge Props goes out to:
Operationsports, Dorismary, Knight, Ksig, Brunnoce, Riding, possibly Erik & others I left out.. This is by far one of the best 2010 rosters download to help immersify the overall quality of the SHoW.
Old 04-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
Rookie

ootherocoo's Arena

OVR: 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!....I can start my Mets Franchise TONIGHT!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITTERSAURUS REX
Sup Dorismary & Crew:
I see you switched threads, but without doubt I'm gonna download the OSFMV1 25 MAN ROSTER4-18 but for some odd reason being a first time PS3show owner I'm not following everything you posted but trying really hard to understand your overall involvement & reasonings. Listen just like you I'm more of a exh/season/Tourney player, I'm not much a Franchise guru type , but I would certainly love to give it a shot on the show to see how everything unfolds. So in your simplest form can you please anwer these questions if possible.

- Is it due to a Faulty Roster Logic found within the Game you made the change?
Yes , As I was getting sick of spending 2 hours on current exact lineups and losing them each time I start a franchise .
As I really dont focus on playing minors and like to control all transactions to keep rosters exact this way a perfect fit.
- What do we lose from this newly devoted 25m roster compared to the other departed one?
Nothing but remember I have 25 man set for guys who wanna play a real season controlling everything .
I dont even have to set the 40 man as I have full access with Cpu roster control on .
- Does this still roster 100% fully support Knights version 1?
Yes as its based off the old 4-17 updated
- What are the negatives using these rosters for a continued franchise?
I dont recomend that as they are for single season play one and done in Franchise mode do to glitches in Season mode we have to use Franchise .
- Will your team continue updating the 25 man roster with AAA, or AA callups & injurys along with gear/face and if need be attribute edits
Yes !!!! same as before EVERYTHING but with only a 25 man so my lineups , rotations and rosters dont get scrambled.

Apologize for not grasping the immediate change or wordings, I guess I may need to re-read your post in order to know the 40man/25 man roster edit thingy. Regardless I'm gonna download it right now along with a Thumbs up vote and then play some SHOW ball.

Huge Props goes out to:
Operationsports, Dorismary, Knight, Ksig, Brunnoce, Riding, possibly Erik & others I left out.. This is by far one of the best 2010 rosters download to help immersify the overall quality of the SHoW.
I hope this help explains things as you can use them anyway you want .
Old 04-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
Rookie

psalm116's Arena

OVR: 5

Hello,

Do these roster have Brunnoce faces?

Will you be adding faces as the season goes on (players that called up from the minors with generic faces?).

Thanks again, I love franchise mode, and this will save tons of time to reset everybody's lineup!

What team do you use.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psalm116
Hello,

Do these roster have Brunnoce faces?

Will you be adding faces as the season goes on (players that called up from the minors with generic faces?).

Thanks again, I love franchise mode, and this will save tons of time to reset everybody's lineup!

What team do you use.
ITS based off of the 4-17 rosters at the old thread so yes all that work and more are in these

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »