Home

MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #49
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

are any of you guys going to start using these roster or use Knights roster? just asking because i want to know any effects of them in franchise mode please.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #50
TK-421

M11x's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by x94blair33
HA HA. I just downloaded again, started a new franchise and now Jackson and Sizemore are both "B" 's. I'm completely confused as to what's going on

-Nick
I posted the following in the bugs and glitches thread on the SCEA website.

Player potential for all the players added in the 4/12 update vary each time I download and save the roster to the hard drive. I downloaded the most current roster ten times after noticing that each roster save had potential differences. I would download the roster>log out of SportsConnect>load roster "1" etc. and noticed that each player's potential would be different from one save to the next. None of the ten downloads were the same as any other.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #51
W*nn*b* *S St*ff

x94blair33's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkswagen3

Player potential for all the players added in the 4/12 update vary each time I download and save the roster to the hard drive. I downloaded the most current roster ten times after noticing that each roster save had potential differences. I would download the roster>log out of SportsConnect>load roster "1" etc. and noticed that each player's potential would be different from one save to the next. None of the ten downloads were the same as any other.
Thank you!!!!! Isn't that some CRAZY s**t?!? I couldn't believe no one cared/responded to this observation. It's fine if that's "how it is". I just need to know. If that's the case I'll just keep downloading until my two guys on the Tigers end up how I want (actually - B, B is probably ideal).

Because, to be honest I don't really give a crap about the other prospects. Weird stuff though.

-Nick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 01:03 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkswagen3

I've noticed this as well.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #53
TK-421

M11x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by x94blair33
Thank you!!!!! Isn't that some CRAZY s**t?!? I couldn't believe no one cared/responded to this observation. It's fine if that's "how it is". I just need to know. If that's the case I'll just keep downloading until my two guys on the Tigers end up how I want (actually - B, B is probably ideal).

Because, to be honest I don't really give a crap about the other prospects. Weird stuff though.

-Nick
It is weird. Your earlier post got me thinking about why some of the comments regarding potential wasn't what I saw when I downloaded the roster the first time. The previous potential issue with the default and release date rosters was corrected/altered with a patch, I think patch 2.

Last edited by M11x; 04-16-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:17 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know after what happened this week next week's updates will also be late? Usually it updates every Monday...
Old 04-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #55
Banned

Jason Heyward needs to be the top notch "A" potential. You know, it says "As close to being a sure thing as you can get", yea, that one. I sim'd three season with the SCEA version of him and he didn't get maxed out on his bar, his contact didn't go up and he batted under .275 every time. We all know when MLB '12: The Show comes out he's gonna be one of the best players on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2010, 05:00 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Isn't the potential SUPPOSED to be random this year? I'm pretty sure I read that, or is it only what happens to them in the franchise that will change their potential?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »