Home

MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2010, 11:44 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 2
Knight where are you we need you tell us everything will be OK haha! I mean geez everyone in here is about to lose their hats! I guess I'm chill about this because I dont start my franchise or RTTS until my rosters are done. Still though guys give it a bit of a rest the game just came out. Name me one baseball game that was released and didnt have any issues at all? MVP baseball had several issues. Give it a few weeks ok!
Old 03-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #178
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available

Regarding crazy trades, has anyone tried simming in Season Mode rather than Franchise Mode?

You only have about 15 minor league guys per team, rather than full A, AA, and AAA teams. Maybe the CPU won't be able to pull of these crazy trade since there aren't 10+ A-potential prospects per team.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not really sure where to post this, so I'm sorry if i'm messing up the thread. Just got the game (much to my wifes displeasure), and i've noticed a couple things

- In spring training, lets say Derek Jeter hits a homerun, next time Jeter is up it will say that either brett gardner or curtis granderson hit the homerun in the yellow update bar on the top of the screen not jeter (gardner htis 9th, jeter leadoff, granderson 2)

- what does potential for a player really affect if i'm only going to play one season? Play every game, every inning every pitch, no simming but i still do franchise because i like to control everything for that one season. So if having Cano at a D potential isn't a big deal because i only do one season than i'm not going to start my franchise over.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:26 AM   #180
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange33
- In spring training, lets say Derek Jeter hits a homerun, next time Jeter is up it will say that either brett gardner or curtis granderson hit the homerun in the yellow update bar on the top of the screen not jeter (gardner htis 9th, jeter leadoff, granderson 2)
This is a known bug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange33
- what does potential for a player really affect if i'm only going to play one season? Play every game, every inning every pitch, no simming but i still do franchise because i like to control everything for that one season. So if having Cano at a D potential isn't a big deal because i only do one season than i'm not going to start my franchise over.
Potential only matters if you play multiple seasons of RTTS or Franchise.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thanks for the info I appreciate it. This might be a dumb question but I'll ask it....i don't have to start my franchise over for the patch to work do i? the patch affects the entire game regardless of what game mode or saved game mode you are playing correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #182
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7
i hope that most of you know that even if the player was 40 his potential is an A if it was when he was 20, thats how its been since 06, why make such a big deal out of it? just because its called potential, doesnt mean their current ability, thats what overall is for, i mean, their stats decline after they hit 30 or so, also, after a certain amount of years, the cards (during franchise and season i think) no longer say anything about their potential, so i dont quite see why you guys think its such a tragity, i mean come on,
Old 03-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #183
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: New Rosters Out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1
Anyone still get the mess up rosters, where Jeter is in CF and etc.
I got the new rosters and don't seem to be having this problem. Is it that Jeter is listed as CF or that he is listed as a SS and ends up playing CF or something? Cuz i have Jeter listed at SS, Maybin CF, Hardy and O Dawg are correct etc?
Old 03-10-2010, 02:08 AM   #184
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: New Rosters Out!!!!

The roster fixes itself in season mode or while online but if you save for offline some of the defensive positions are off. There is about 6-7 teams that have a couple players mixed up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »