Home

stats in franchise mode?

This is a discussion on stats in franchise mode? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-01-2010, 04:53 AM   #1
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
stats in franchise mode?

I'm picking up an xbox slim in a few days and MLB2k10 so was wondering about franchise mode. Are there any gamebreaking bugs that ruin it for you or is it fine to play? I read something about stats not showing up or saving or something is that the case or did i misinterpret something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: stats in franchise mode?

my only stat glitch is say you call somebody up from triple A in the box score it will show his totals from triple A and MLB combined but, if you go to the player stats menu the stats are correct. Other things are there are some crazy stats. I'm 37 games in my season and AROD is hitting .247, Pujois is hitting .259, pitchers stats are a little off and ERA's are crazy. Riviera for the yankees has blown 6 saves already and his ERA is 10.97!!!! It isn't a game killer for me as I just look at it as these guys are having an off year or are injured. Vladamir Guerro has 0 ab's this year and in not injured

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
Pro

HK-47's Arena

OVR: 8

Most pitchers ERA will be really high.

This game is really only playable using exhibition or playoff mode... And with Tomba's rosters. They're outdated, but at least they fix the rocket arms and super fast fielders.

Last edited by HK-47; 08-01-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Well, I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but it sounds like it might be. I know when you pass the all star break, all the box scores from the first half dissapear. This in turn also causes the overlays(like avg, hr's, etc. over last 30 days) for about the first month after the all star break to be at 0. It sort of sucks, but I don't think it's too big a deal. If you play all the games, or just want to keep those box scores, I'd suggest making a save after the last game in the first half so you can look at those box scores if you'd like.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I would buy the game but if your into the simulation part of the game like myself then it may not be for you. FOr example i wanted to bring the pirates back to glory I traded for Cole Hamels he went 17-9 won Cy Young and his overall dropped to a 77 lol I have no idea why it jus happens to pitchers it seems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 03:36 AM   #6
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

yeah the first half stats is what i was talking about, damn how do they not fix that in a patch or see it in testing.... oh well ill still get the game, im not too bothered about the stats at the end of the season as long as I can see my own teams stats thats all that i really care about i guess
Old 08-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstudios189
my only stat glitch is say you call somebody up from triple A in the box score it will show his totals from triple A and MLB combined but, if you go to the player stats menu the stats are correct. Other things are there are some crazy stats. I'm 37 games in my season and AROD is hitting .247, Pujois is hitting .259, pitchers stats are a little off and ERA's are crazy. Riviera for the yankees has blown 6 saves already and his ERA is 10.97!!!! It isn't a game killer for me as I just look at it as these guys are having an off year or are injured. Vladamir Guerro has 0 ab's this year and in not injured
Get this: in my franchise so far, about 2 weeks into May, Derek Jeter has 7 homers and Marcus Thames has 12 homers with a batting average of about .323! They NEED to fix the sim engine desperately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »