Home

Old 04-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Patch help?

Is it possible for someone to post the patch for mlb 2k9 online. I don't have access to xbox live, so I need to find another way to update my games. I have an xport transfer station, I just need the file. Can anyone help me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #2
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Patch help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbnyc44
Is it possible for someone to post the patch for mlb 2k9 online. I don't have access to xbox live, so I need to find another way to update my games. I have an xport transfer station, I just need the file. Can anyone help me?
Are you on a dialup connection?
The reason I ask,is because it sounds as though thats why you don't have xbox live access.

IF thats the reason (dialup) it's actually possible to get on live to get the patches and updates for the console.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Patch help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbnyc44
I know I ask for this stuff too much but if anybody could post the patch(es) for this game I would also greatly appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »