Home

Official 2K13 XBOX 360 Roster Update Thread

This is a discussion on Official 2K13 XBOX 360 Roster Update Thread within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Official 2K13 XBOX 360 Roster Update Thread

Here's a roster update downloaded today (5/1) I will try to do this once a month.

Remember to rehash and resign to use on your console.

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/96ca3234
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Official 2K13 XBOX 360 Roster Update Thread

thanks for helping out the offline users!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Welcome. Im one myself, just kept forgetting my USB key to take over there lol
Old 05-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

THANK YOU SO MUCH GameOvr!!!!!! Today, you are my God!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOvR
Here's a roster update downloaded today (5/1) I will try to do this once a month.

Remember to rehash and resign to use on your console.

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/96ca3234

Rehash and resign???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 48

A thousand thanks, to you GameOvr!
cheers
and pass by Instagram/LLSMUVG

pronounced: "LL"-"Smoove"-"Gee"
Ah, SNAP!!! Now we Cooking!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgoodyO
Rehash and resign???
With Xbox 360 saves, you cannot just take a roster and throw it on a USB stick. it must be "rehashed and re-signed" to match your XBox HEX user ID and Console ID. Heres a small tutorial.

1) Go download the roster I posted. Download Modio http://mediafire.com/?361h0ta492n8gy1

2) Download Horizon at http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

3) Get on your Xbox and create your profile on a USB Stick, load up MLB 2K13. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING THATS SAVED GOES TO YOUR USB STICK. It will give you the option of saving everything to your USB Stick.

4) To be on the safe side, go and save your original roster by going into your game, then options, then save roster. Make sure it goes to your USB stick.

5) After thats done, turn off your XBox, pull your USB stick, go to your computer, insert the USB stick and load up Horizon. On the right side you will see all your files on the USB Stick, click games, MLB 2K13, roster and extract that file from the stick to your PC hard drive. Minimize Horizon.

6. Open Modio, on the left side, Click open save, browse to where your save is, open it..A Box will pop up with a bunch or random hash numbers, move that over. Go back to the main menu and click open save again. Now go and open up the new roster you downloaded in the first step.

7. Go back to the first roster you opened. This part is very important. COPY THE ENTIRE PROFILE ID. Go back to the new roster and Paste the entire string in the same box.Back to old roster and copy the entire Device ID string. COPY THE ENTIRE DEVICE ID STRING. Back to new roster and paste it in the same box.

8. On the lower left of the main menu, click Rehash and Resign. I do it multiple times to be on the safe side.

9. Open Horizon, go back to games, MLB 2K13, Roster, right click on it and delete Roster. after that click inject file. Go to where your new roster is, choose the file. it will ask you if you wish to use your profile. Click "Skip this Step" as your profile ID was already entered previously. It should save successfully. close everything up, Go to your USB icon in the bottom right hand corner and make sure to EJECT THE DRIVE SAFELY (I stress it cause yesterday I screwed up my 64GB SD Card with a bunch of stuff on it by not ejecting it)

10. Boot up your XBox, load your profile, then the game and you will notice if your roster loads perfectly (as it should if all steps are done correctly) you will have a fresh roster in place.

This looks like a lot of steps. Truly to me its about a whopping 5 mins of work tops.

Hope that helps,

Eric
Old 05-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #8
Rookie

iam12fear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOvR
With Xbox 360 saves, you cannot just take a roster and throw it on a USB stick. it must be "rehashed and re-signed" to match your XBox HEX user ID and Console ID. Heres a small tutorial.

1) Go download the roster I posted. Download Modio http://mediafire.com/?361h0ta492n8gy1

2) Download Horizon at http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

3) Get on your Xbox and create your profile on a USB Stick, load up MLB 2K13. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING THATS SAVED GOES TO YOUR USB STICK. It will give you the option of saving everything to your USB Stick.

4) To be on the safe side, go and save your original roster by going into your game, then options, then save roster. Make sure it goes to your USB stick.

5) After thats done, turn off your XBox, pull your USB stick, go to your computer, insert the USB stick and load up Horizon. On the right side you will see all your files on the USB Stick, click games, MLB 2K13, roster and extract that file from the stick to your PC hard drive. Minimize Horizon.

6. Open Modio, on the left side, Click open save, browse to where your save is, open it..A Box will pop up with a bunch or random hash numbers, move that over. Go back to the main menu and click open save again. Now go and open up the new roster you downloaded in the first step.

7. Go back to the first roster you opened. This part is very important. COPY THE ENTIRE PROFILE ID. Go back to the new roster and Paste the entire string in the same box.Back to old roster and copy the entire Device ID string. COPY THE ENTIRE DEVICE ID STRING. Back to new roster and paste it in the same box.

8. On the lower left of the main menu, click Rehash and Resign. I do it multiple times to be on the safe side.

9. Open Horizon, go back to games, MLB 2K13, Roster, right click on it and delete Roster. after that click inject file. Go to where your new roster is, choose the file. it will ask you if you wish to use your profile. Click "Skip this Step" as your profile ID was already entered previously. It should save successfully. close everything up, Go to your USB icon in the bottom right hand corner and make sure to EJECT THE DRIVE SAFELY (I stress it cause yesterday I screwed up my 64GB SD Card with a bunch of stuff on it by not ejecting it)

10. Boot up your XBox, load your profile, then the game and you will notice if your roster loads perfectly (as it should if all steps are done correctly) you will have a fresh roster in place.

This looks like a lot of steps. Truly to me its about a whopping 5 mins of work tops.

Hope that helps,

Eric
To make things easier, you can skip Modio and use Horizon for everything you are doing in Modio. Horizon reads from and saves to your USB, and also can rehash and resign.

Put your roster from your 360 onto the USB and use device explorer to open it in Horizon. You can drag and drop the downloaded roster into Horizon. Copy and paste the ID numbers from your roster to the downloaded roster. Click the save-rehash-resign tab, then click "save to device".

On your 360, load the downloaded roster, he named it roster1, and that's it. You can't change the name, so what I do is save the new roster over the old one. That way it is now roster.ROS and will be loaded automatically instead of the old one.

Many thanks for the roster GameOvR. I don't have online access for my 360 and needed an offline download.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »