Home

Old 10-23-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sacks

Anyone else notice when you go through the line to try to get a sack with LB/DB it’s like a brick wall that stops you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2020, 06:18 AM   #2
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sacks

I use my Defensive Tackles. I currently have an 88 over Chris Jones (power up) and a 91 over team captain La'Roi Glover. I'm having very good success getting to the QB. Also Before the play I double click my right bumper (PS4) which puts my outside Linebackers into QB contain mode So if I do not get to the QB with a DT a lot of the time one of them will. This works very well if the QB leaves the pocket at all , one of them will pounce on him. I currently have an 88 Lawrence Taylor (power up) at ROLB and an 89 Bobby Bell at LOLB.

NOTE: This is in head to head online play. In solo battles on the hardest difficulty I get sacks 90% of the time.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:47 PM   #3
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacane11
Anyone else notice when you go through the line to try to get a sack with LB/DB it’s like a brick wall that stops you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's to prevent nano blitzes. I hated those days in Madden 25, but it's so frustrating in Madden 21 when it causes a big play

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »