Home

Old 10-15-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm back

Ok finally back after all this hurricane stuff.... Ill post my team later tonight... I did get milestone AJ Green and Totw David Johnson.... Both are fun to use

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 06:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm back

Nice, I just got BCA Larry Fitzgerald and Greg Olsen. I have to say Greg Olsen is a great compliment to Team Hero Charles Clay, my TEs are on fire and I've got Fitzgerald, Bryant, Marshall and Evans to fall back on at WR and Doug Martin to move the ball. My defense is on fire too.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:05 PM   #3
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9

My updated lineup as of today... This milestone totw David Johnson is simply a beast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161016_150131.jpg (307.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20161016_150137.jpg (307.1 KB, 43 views)
Old 10-20-2016, 02:04 AM   #4
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I really like David Johnson because he is the only RB with 90+ in juke and stiff arm, which I believe are the two most beneficial moves in M17..
Old 10-21-2016, 01:51 PM   #5
Rookie

This is my first Madden game ever in life and i have a roster thats 88 overall with like 7 different active chemistry boosts and i have not spent a dime on any packs.

I actually stopped playing the game for 3 weeks too when nba 2k was out, but in 2k my myplayer got glitched and i couldnt play it for a couple weeks so i jumped right back on madden. I missed out on the whole color rush stuff, so that kinda sucks for me but oh well. Point of the story is that you dont need money to have a good team in mut. I wish i knew about the contracts strategy the first guy mentioned cuz i spent thousands of coins on contracts, its been quite frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 01:56 PM   #6
Rookie

I see alotta people seem to like totw David Johnson. Is he considered better than Ricky Williams? I looked at the numbers, its pretty close but ive only used Ricky so far.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:58 AM   #7
Rookie

Personally I've been having great success with the 87 peterson you can snag for around 20k. He's high 80s in elusiveness, juke, stiff arm and truck and i believe in speed as well so he's pretty good at everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »