Home

Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters

This is a discussion on Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2023, 05:57 PM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogxbgamer
Sorry to bump this but it wont let me create a new thread as a noobie and not sure where else to ask this. But is anyone still creating modern day rosters for the 2000 era Maddens? I mostly play 05 but Id be down to try a different version (or 2K5) if they have modern rosters
Been hoping for the same. Looking for updated rosters for M12 on a PS2 memory card for anyone wanting to make some money doing it for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2024, 10:26 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2021 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
*2022 Franchise For 08 *

Schedule is accurate as I can get it through week 17 since we can't do 18 weeks on the PS2 version.

The coaching sliders has been change to 35/65 run/pass and defense is 100/0 towards run. Offense aggression it a 0 and defense is at 99 as it gives the best sim results I have found so far.

Also you will need to change which ever team you want to use to HUM.
Sliders will need need to be adjusted as they are on default.

Oh and to give credit where credit is do I will have to thank Rojo from Football Idiots as these rosters are based off of his updated roster for the PC version of Madden 08.
Mwolfe do you know how to convert a Madden PC Draft Class in MDC format to a PS2 format?
Old 02-12-2024, 05:34 PM   #363
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2021 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiballer2k6
Mwolfe do you know how to convert a Madden PC Draft Class in MDC format to a PS2 format?
Yes I do,

You'll need a hex editor
Madden Editor V_2
Ps 2 Save Convertor editor
and PS2 My/MC editor

You'll have to extract the memory save off the memory card, but the file must be at the first stage of the off season labeled retired players

Then use Ps2 Save Convertor to extract the save off the file

Then copy that save so you have 2 save files and add .fra at the end of the copied save file

then open the save file labeled with the .fra at the end with a hex editor and remove the first four characters

then open the edited file with the Madden V_2 editor and import the MDC draft class

Than open the file without the .fra at the end of it in the hex editor and copy the first four characters then click open file and when it asks if you want to save changes say no
Then open the file with the .fra at the end past the four characters at the beginning of the hex click save as and save it over the file with out the .fra at the end of it

Open the PS 2 Save convertor delete the madden save in the file and import the new save file
Use my/mc to put the file back on the card and open it up in madden
Old 05-23-2024, 01:41 PM   #364
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters

still waiting for updated rosters for ps2

please man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »