Home

Old 05-08-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
need help

so i am planning to start a fresh game as the owner of a team but don't know who to pick... i don't really have a favorite team so there are lots of choices... looking for a team that i could start with and kinda be a bubble team that i can decide if i rebuild or try to grow on the fly... any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: need help

I like the Vikings for that reason. AP is super duper so is Cordarelle. The defense has nothing special so lots of room to build. I say Vikings with a pretty tough set of sliders to prevent abuse of AP. Or you can trade him and create a franchise around cordarelle!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
Pro

Vikings, Jags, Raiders, Browns, Jets, and Chiefs.

If memory serves me, I think the Chiefs have limited cap room after the first year making for some interesting decisions when trying to re-sign players, making it a challenge to keep the team a playoff contender. Also, the stadium is like 40 years old, so you could build a new one or possibly relocate them (not sure on rating).
Old 05-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
Banned

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL/MLB/NBA Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Share our site you on Facebook can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www dot efeelsports dot ru
Old 05-15-2014, 07:52 AM   #5
Rookie

wwhickok's Arena

Personally I always go with the Raiders. It's a team that has talent but is easily rebuildable as well. They've got a lot of guys that, if you were to trade them, you could stockpile draft picks and rebuild almost instantly. But if you didn't want to take that route, they have enough talent imo to be a fringe playoff team in season 1 and possibly be a high end playoff contender in future seasons with good drafts and free agency.I almost always rebuild their stadium immediately. I am personally not a fan of relocation but some people are, that's just a matter of preference but the Raiders imo, are one of those teams that offer a lot of ways to make the team 'yours'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 12:30 PM   #6
Rookie

I like the Vikings. They've got an unstoppable force in AP, a great receiving duo in Patterson and Jennings, and a great O-Line. At the same time, though, their D is putrid and they have a scrub at QB, so there is plenty of rebuilding work to do.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:37 AM   #7
Rookie

wwhickok's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSacramento
I like the Vikings. They've got an unstoppable force in AP, a great receiving duo in Patterson and Jennings, and a great O-Line. At the same time, though, their D is putrid and they have a scrub at QB, so there is plenty of rebuilding work to do.
I like Teddy Bridgewater in Minnesota, I think it's a really good fit for him. The defense won't be putrid for long with Mike Zimmer as the Head Coach.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhickok
I like Teddy Bridgewater in Minnesota, I think it's a really good fit for him. The defense won't be putrid for long with Mike Zimmer as the Head Coach.

I was talking about this year with Ponder & Cassell. I love Teddy B, I think he's going to be a star. And that defense is a SS away from being top 5 in the NFL. Three legit corners (Rhodes, Munnerlyn, and Cox) two young, athletic DTs (Joseph and Floyd) Robison and Girffen at DE, and a total STUD at FS with Harrison Smith.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »