Home

Odd injury bug I've noticed for some time now...

This is a discussion on Odd injury bug I've noticed for some time now... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Odd injury bug I've noticed for some time now...

I don't know if this is isolated to just me, just one player or just one position but I noticed it before the patch and it's still there after the most recent patch. I almost exclusively use Terrell Pryor in my CFM and regardless of team, he never, and I mean never, gets injured. And I don't mean lucky as in he's just never getting hurt. I mean he'll get destroyed, be laying on the field, injury time-out, announcers doing their injury spiel, the whole works but when I call the next play, he's still under center. Doesn't even miss a snap. I've had this happen dozens of times, anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Heizman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Odd injury bug I've noticed for some time now...

Glitch that happens when you only have two QBs on your roster. I think the same thing happens with TEs too, don't quote me on that tho.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heizman
Glitch that happens when you only have two QBs on your roster. I think the same thing happens with TEs too, don't quote me on that tho.
I only have two QBs on my roster with the patriots. Tom Brady and Brian Mallet.

In my last game in my CFM I was playing, Brady got injured with a minor injury and Mallet came in for the rest of my drive.

And then about five minutes later when my offense returned to the field for another drive Brady was back.

So I'm not sure what's going on here, but I can at least confirm that with only two QBs Tom Brady still got hurt.
Old 11-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heizman
i can confirm the TE problem.

had my TE get hurt & they talked about it being serious. Next play, in w/o injury.

signed a third TE after game. 2 games later, same thing. out for 7 wks.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

In my CFM, same thing happens with Pryor. It'll show him laying down, not moving. Injury timeout then he's still there next play.

I actually saw it happen 3 times in one game the other day. So maybe this is just for Pryor?

Although it's ridiculous, I'm not complaining.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »