Home

32-Team Control and Coach Firing

This is a discussion on 32-Team Control and Coach Firing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
32-Team Control and Coach Firing

For those who don't know, if you leave Coach Firing ON when starting your CCM, you will lose control of teams that fire their coach. I'm in the off-season and CPU has taken over for teams that fired their coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
MVP

Re: 32-Team Control and Coach Firing

What you may also like to know is free agent bidding is adversely affected by it. The CPU can bid a second time over your bid for a player, but you cannot bid again on that player from the same team, meaning the team you used to bid on him. If you are using 32-team control, I'd say it's best to have Coach Firing Off when starting your CCM.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
What you may also like to know is free agent bidding is adversely affected by it. The CPU can bid a second time over your bid for a player, but you cannot bid again on that player from the same team, meaning the team you used to bid on him.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what your trying to explain:

But from what I've seen you have the option each week during the FA period to go in and 'increase an offer' to a FA if you are worried about losing a player to another team. It lists the number of teams interested; each week that list grows shorter.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkicley
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what your trying to explain:

But from what I've seen you have the option each week during the FA period to go in and 'increase an offer' to a FA if you are worried about losing a player to another team. It lists the number of teams interested; each week that list grows shorter.
Looking at the Free Agents, I did not see the player--he wasn't there! After I bid on a player, he is no longer shown to the team I used to bid. I can see him using other teams.

I don't know where or how you were able to "up the bid."
Old 11-04-2015, 01:47 PM   #5
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Bump.

What's the work around for firing a coach in all32 control when you are the owner of a different team?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2015, 03:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've done a franchise where I add a Hall of Famer to every other team, haven't had one where I control every team.

Have wanted to so I can adjust depth charts and get good players especially young players like drafted QBs into the lineup.

I've also considered doing a 32 team fantasy draft so I come out with balanced teams istead of crap teams drafting old players high who just get worse and worse.

It takes me forever to do a 1 team fantasy draft I wonder if 32 would be quicker since I'm not trying to get the best players on 1 team worrying about who will be gone at the nextp ick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »