Home

Any danger of a patch?

This is a discussion on Any danger of a patch? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Any danger of a patch?

I know its been said but has ANYONE, heard ANYTHING about a patch, ea surely knows whats wrong by now and theres enough of them to put it right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Any danger of a patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grills11
I know its been said but has ANYONE, heard ANYTHING about a patch, ea surely knows whats wrong by now and theres enough of them to put it right
I could be wrong, but I have the sick feeling that we're more or less abandoned by Madden 25. There has been almost zero communication, not even any rumors floating around. I think they've moved on from us...we MAY get a minimal patch, but I don't expect much from it, and nothing beyond it.

Their 3 year plan has moved to next generation already...I think we're forgotten.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
Rookie

think this is bad? wait til next year, we may not get a Madden lol.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by je_2512
I could be wrong, but I have the sick feeling that we're more or less abandoned by Madden 25. There has been almost zero communication, not even any rumors floating around. I think they've moved on from us...we MAY get a minimal patch, but I don't expect much from it, and nothing beyond it.

Their 3 year plan has moved to next generation already...I think we're forgotten.
If this is the case, consumers should get a full refund since EA sold us a broken game. Games should have a warranty just like any other product. They owe it to the us to fix what should have been fixed before release!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
Rookie

HakeemDaDream's Arena

OVR: 2

My guess is that we'll get one big mega-patch that will fix the most glaring issues in the game rather than the three or four patches we got last year. Once October hits, current-gen Madden will be dropped like a hot potato as EA begins it's marketing blitz for the next-gen Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

LOL, "danger" of a patch....

That's perfect. It may fix a few things, but what will be rendered useless in its wake?

This,of course, will require yet another patch...
Old 09-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #7
MVP

they didnt fix the freeze problems from M13 and they are in M25 so i dont hold out much hope

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »