Home

1 Team or 32 Team Control Questions

This is a discussion on 1 Team or 32 Team Control Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
1 Team or 32 Team Control Questions

I am going to start up my CFM and am wondering if I should go with 32 team control or not.

Is the resign/draft logic pretty good with the AI? or am I going to see a bunch of big names in free agency like Luck and RG3, or are those teams drafting QB's with their first picks?

Am I going to have to progress all players and coaches or can I just progress the Vikings and let AI progress everyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: 1 Team or 32 Team Control Questions

You WILL have to supervise each team weekly after the season. Post season is time consuming but you can at least correct stupidity.

I work with cap space before starting my season so no team is in cap trouble. Mainly because if they are tight on cash, they will trade release or cut anybody to make room including taking huge cap penalties to do it.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
You WILL have to supervise each team weekly after the season. Post season is time consuming but you can at least correct stupidity.

I work with cap space before starting my season so no team is in cap trouble. Mainly because if they are tight on cash, they will trade release or cut anybody to make room including taking huge cap penalties to do it.
never did 32 team control in madden before. do I have to do all the off season stuff for every team, or can I let the cpu handle it?
Old 08-31-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Question that deals with this thread.

If I decide to take control of another owner in addition to the one that I am already controlling (to make a trade that happens in real life) can I get rid of that control? Or am I stuck with controlling 2 teams?

Does that make sense?
Old 08-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #5
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP

If I decide to take control of another owner in addition to the one that I am already controlling (to make a trade that happens in real life) can I get rid of that control? Or am I stuck with controlling 2 teams?

Does that make sense?
You can set one to autopilot or go into settings and set AI to do as much or as little as you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

Can someone tell me how much control the auto-pilot has. Does it control everything in the off-season like re-signing and free agency.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #7
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP

Does that make sense?
you can "retire" the owner directly after
Old 08-31-2013, 03:44 PM   #8
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

ive come to realize that 32 team control is more worthless than ever. if the sim stats come out with 2.4 ypc hb's(or the other extreme, 2400 yards for spiller) and qb's who throw for 150 ypg in a vertical offense thanks to a 44 percent completions........what is the point of controlling all the teams if they won't even come close to realistic results. don't even get me started on what this has done to TE's in simulation. this is the worst sim stat year this generation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »