Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #25
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Im bummed as well, you cant watch CPU vs CPU games this year. I didnt realize it was so difficult to not choose a team and just let the cpu play each other.
I know, right? They've had this feature for well over a decade, but now it's too hard to put in. I understand that isn't a deal breaker for people, but that's the crux of the game for me. I might be willing to give the game a chance if they patch it in in a timely matter, but don't count on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

we need this!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #27
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Im bummed as well, you cant watch CPU vs CPU games this year. I didnt realize it was so difficult to not choose a team and just let the cpu play each other.
You can but not in connected franchise. I believe they are building off of m25 as we go into next gen and not starting all over. They all remember and have been reminded of what happened this gen.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #28
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You can but not in connected franchise. I believe they are building off of m25 as we go into next gen and not starting all over. They all remember and have been reminded of what happened this gen.
So you can watch the CPU vs. CPU in exhibition mode, but not in offline franchise mode? That is absurd!
Old 05-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #29
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
So you can watch the CPU vs. CPU in exhibition mode, but not in offline franchise mode? That is absurd!
It seems like an easy fix, but idk how it affects the progression system. That's probably the issue.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #30
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It seems like an easy fix, but idk how it affects the progression system. That's probably the issue.
You'd think it would be an easy fix, but he said this:

Josh Looman ‏@Josh_Looman 2h
@RickMullenax @camculverwell I’ll see how much work it is. Probably not this year this late in the project.

He thinks it might be too much work to put some thing in a game that he thought made since in exhibition, but not in offline franchise mode. As for XP being a factor? He said even the computer earns XP in one of his interviews so I don't see how that would be an issue.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #31
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

I think the eventual fix will be that we can turn XP/progression of any kind "off completely." Just make it that way, give everyone full ratings editing at any time back in the game, and seriously, we'll just do it all ourselves...like we all try to do, anyway. I mean, how hard is it to figure out we want full ratings editing? GC / EA people come to this site constantly and keep saying that what we ask for and talk about does matter....yet, somehow the plethora of threads about ratings editing, custom made rosters, etc. etc. etc. aren't noticed?

I'm not angry or bashing here. I'm just pointing out a clear contradiction. It is clear and simple, and to not adjust accordingly will only result in mass reaction to them. If I'm running that company, I'm dead set taking care of anything I can to prevent people from sending me twitter questions, emails or other...haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #32
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyFan12
You'd think it would be an easy fix, but he said this:

Josh Looman ‏@Josh_Looman 2h
@RickMullenax @camculverwell I’ll see how much work it is. Probably not this year this late in the project.

He thinks it might be too much work to put some thing in a game that he thought made since in exhibition, but not in offline franchise mode. As for XP being a factor? He said even the computer earns XP in one of his interviews so I don't see how that would be an issue.
Patch, maybe?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »