Home

Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME!

This is a discussion on Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
Joystiq

OVR: 0
Icon5 Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME!

Hey OS friends, I'm chatting up some Madden folks this week about Connected Franchise in Madden 25. I figured with all the news hitting today, it's a good time to see what you guys would want to know. So lay it on me! You have about 36 hours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Have questions for the Madden team? GIMME!

Can you edit players? If so, how extensively? (Equipment, ratings, physical attributes, personal details, etc...)

Is offseason AI better? If there is 32 team control, its not as big of a deal, but it would be nice to play a franchise without feeling the need to control every team to ensure realism.

Sim stats? Are they more realistic?

Im sure I have others....the edit players thing is the make or break part for me. if you cant edit ratings at least...looks like another year of Madden 12 for me.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Can we edit game plans? Save plays run in practice mode after making pre-snap adjustments, to be used in game plans?

True Coach Mode where the coach is on teh sideline and calls the plays and adjustments and the teams does the rest?
Old 05-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

News on CFM presentation elements, a HC09 wear n tear injury system, player morale/chemistry, off/def coordinators, pregame formation subs, mass substitutions, contract holdouts, etc?
Old 05-20-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
News on CFM presentation elements, a HC09 wear n tear injury system, player morale/chemistry, off/def coordinators, pregame formation subs, mass substitutions, contract holdouts, etc?
46 man game day rosters? I too want to know what presentation improvements are in the game. What is Adam Schefter's new role in the game, Mike Young hinted on this but there's nothing out about it so far, new commentary? What improvements were made in audio in general for Connected Franchise, any studio wrap ups or news pieces each week talking about league news, injuries, playoff chase, etc????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 05:00 PM   #6
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

1. Did they bring back the defensive camera view for any of the modes?

2. When playing as a player in connected franchise, does the camera still follow the ball instead of your player like it was in Madden 13? This made it near impossible to play as anything but a QB/RB/WR.

3. For an online connected franchise, does every owner/coach need NCAA 14 to import the draft class or just the commissioner of the league?

4. Has there been any improvements to the depth chart?

5. Are there any consequences from being a poor owner or will your franchise go on no matter what? <- already answered in a different interview.

6. Will the fluctuation of the fanbase, based on the Owner's decisions, be reflected in the stands during a game? Will we see a visual increase or decrease in fan attendance?

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 05-22-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Did they fix previous errors with importing draft classes (Andrew Luck type players in NCAA being 7th round picks in Madden)? Also, how will the game determine the development ratings for imported players? I would be very disappointed if they just make every player from the imported draft class be a normal development.

Can we change player positions?

Will we be able to see combine numbers in the draft? 40 times, Bench reps, etc.

Can we see player info while in the Free Agency screen? Ratings, stats from previous years, original draft position, previous team, etc.

Can we set formation subs outside of a game? That way they are remembered for every game and I can stop getting delay of game penalties for the first few drives of every game.

Last edited by Azcardinal32; 05-20-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Coordinators?
How big are coaching staffs?
Can I see attributes during free agency?
Do CPU controlled teams relocate?
Dynamic attendance in accordance to fan happiness?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »