Home

Offline CCM Coach Schemes

This is a discussion on Offline CCM Coach Schemes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Offline CCM Coach Schemes

I read that the schemes had been fixed with the latest patch. So I downloaded it, about 46mb. Afterward I started my Coach CCM over and went to change the schemes, I have saved about 5 times and they still revert back to the default team schemes. Is there something am I doing wrong or something I need to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 02:16 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Offline CCM Coach Schemes

Did you download the CCM roster update? The fix seemed to be in with that for some odd reason.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

1st: Coaching schemes can not be changed, so if you mean that...null and void
2nd: if you mean player schemes under More...Strategy...Schemes, then this has not been patched offline, only for online CCM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:09 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
1st: Coaching schemes can not be changed, so if you mean that...null and void
2nd: if you mean player schemes under More...Strategy...Schemes, then this has not been patched offline, only for online CCM.
Umm...thats news to me. I went back and retested it and it is somewhat fixed. Only when sitting down in one sitting. IF you save and exit it resets, but while you are still going it stays from week to week.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamboat
Umm...thats news to me. I went back and retested it and it is somewhat fixed. Only when sitting down in one sitting. IF you save and exit it resets, but while you are still going it stays from week to week.
During the pre and regular season? I know it doesn't reset during offseason but mine is still resetting during the preseason and regular season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
During the pre and regular season? I know it doesn't reset during offseason but mine is still resetting during the preseason and regular season.
I dunno, I saw that from people before, but I am talking about pre- and regular season as that is all I've gotten to.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamboat
I dunno, I saw that from people before, but I am talking about pre- and regular season as that is all I've gotten to.
Unfortunately, the changes made only apply for new CCM games. So you can basically scrap your old save file and start a new one...
Old 09-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

As far as offline ccm for PS3 individual player schemes ( as far as setting your QB to West Coast, etc.) DO NOT SAVE.

However, since the update they do survive week progression. They only reset if you leave the franchise and reload it.

It makes it tolerable as you can get through the offseason with proper player ratings and not have to change them every time your move up a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »