Home

Is there any way to change Off/Def Run/Pass % in CCM once you've begun?

This is a discussion on Is there any way to change Off/Def Run/Pass % in CCM once you've begun? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is there any way to change Off/Def Run/Pass % in CCM once you've begun?

So I know that when you create a new coach in CCM you can set your preferences for run/pass percentages on offense/defense and your aggressive/conservative slider, but is there any way to change it when you're actually in your CCM career?

I created a coach for the Pats, and obviously was very pass-heavy in the first few years, but I landed an amazing HB and wanted to switch to a more balanced attack in later years after Brady retired... but I don't see the option to do it?

(And I'm generally simming most games, not playing them, because the Week 1 rosters aren't out yet, so these percentages are seriously important.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 05:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Is there any way to change Off/Def Run/Pass % in CCM once you've begun?

No, there isn't. And yet the things people complain about revolve around "Fantasy Drafts" (now being added back in) and "Roster Editing."

Adding back in scheme / game planning for each week is by far the most important thing that needs to be added to M13.

Being able to scout all these players and spend all this XP doesn't really mean anything in a simulation franchise if you can't use players how you intend to. It's as close to game breaking as you can get without actually breaking the game.

You can't even get around it by calling the plays in a game and letting the computer play for you, since you have to play on offense.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLight03
No, there isn't. And yet the things people complain about revolve around "Fantasy Drafts" (now being added back in) and "Roster Editing."

Adding back in scheme / game planning for each week is by far the most important thing that needs to be added to M13.

Being able to scout all these players and spend all this XP doesn't really mean anything in a simulation franchise if you can't use players how you intend to. It's as close to game breaking as you can get without actually breaking the game.

You can't even get around it by calling the plays in a game and letting the computer play for you, since you have to play on offense.
While im glad they made people happy with fantasy draft im personally looking forward to a patch to fix core game issues as well. It looks like player editing is next on their agenda now however. Lets play dolls......
Old 09-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
Rookie

BigRed07's Arena

OVR: 0

I agree. This needs to be added back into the game. Teams evolve, strengths change, and we should be able to change our scheme and run/pass ratio, etc to fit our team as it changes over time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »