Home

Discovered EASY FRANCHISE TRADES!! must see!

This is a discussion on Discovered EASY FRANCHISE TRADES!! must see! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Discovered EASY FRANCHISE TRADES!! must see!

ok, so everyone and I mean everyone knows this franchise as well as last year is frustratingly hard to make trades. But I found a solution...and call it cheating if you want, but i'm sure i'm not the first to figure it out for a SOLUTION not cheating... I don't cheat it's a computer...

here's the solution...have your franchise settings to edit player turned ON...

and raise or lower the player you're wishing to trade for and boom...that way 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks are actually worth something now...and just remember the player's stats and turn them back to default rating once back on your roster...easy day...

now i'll hear complaints all year from you guys...but honestly, would a team really turn down 3 first round picks ALL IN OVERALL TOP 15 for Haloti Ngata, Legarrette Blount, or TJ Ward by themselves!!!! seriously??? no, i think not, so here's my solution...and yes i give them high rated players in exchange, so it's not cheating...end of story, and solution TO ALL, ALL of OUR problem thanks to the moron developers...
OREGON DUCKS
LOS ANGELES DODGERS

COLLECT SPORTS CARDS, AND LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 01:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Discovered EASY FRANCHISE TRADES!! must see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03supto
ok, so everyone and I mean everyone knows this franchise as well as last year is frustratingly hard to make trades. But I found a solution...and call it cheating if you want, but i'm sure i'm not the first to figure it out for a SOLUTION not cheating... I don't cheat it's a computer...

here's the solution...have your franchise settings to edit player turned ON...

and raise or lower the player you're wishing to trade for and boom...that way 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks are actually worth something now...and just remember the player's stats and turn them back to default rating once back on your roster...easy day...

now i'll hear complaints all year from you guys...but honestly, would a team really turn down 3 first round picks ALL IN OVERALL TOP 15 for Haloti Ngata, Legarrette Blount, or TJ Ward by themselves!!!! seriously??? no, i think not, so here's my solution...and yes i give them high rated players in exchange, so it's not cheating...end of story, and solution TO ALL, ALL of OUR problem thanks to the moron developers...
Another way is to change the position of the player(s) involved to something where they have a horrible OVR... then you don't have to adjust ratings. Then switch their position back once the trade is complete.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

hahaha..yep that'll work too...shortcut indeed...BUT, people will EXPLOIT that, and that becomes cheating, i'm at least giving the CPU even trades or at least ONES that would be accepted in real life OR in Madden 10 last time trades actually worked!!
OREGON DUCKS
LOS ANGELES DODGERS

COLLECT SPORTS CARDS, AND LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!

Last edited by 03supto; 10-31-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: extra info...
Old 10-31-2011, 01:56 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 13

So you just edit the player ratings to whatever you want and then make trades for whatever you want. And you're claiming to have discovered this? Most people would consider it common sense that editing players' ratings would make trading them easier.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:56 AM   #5
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

I don't think any method is better then 32-team control and having an unbiased football knowledge...you shouldn't have to edit a damn thing to make a reasonable trade if u can put on ur GM cap and ask yourself *would this trade go down in real life*?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I think the trading is great that you can't just go out and get whoever you want. I think changing anything to manipulate the computer to get what you want is cheating. Even if you give up a lot to get what you want. Besides that, who in their right mind would trade 3 1st round picks for Ngata, Blount or Ward? None of those guys are worth 3 1st round picks, but I guess if you are crazy enough to do it, then have at it.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:25 AM   #7
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Why even bother to "trick the CPU" like this? Why not just edit everyone on your team to be 99 OVRs?
Old 10-31-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

Lol this is pathetic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »