Home

Madden 12 freezing! Nonstop. Everytime!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 freezing! Nonstop. Everytime! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 12 freezing! Nonstop. Everytime!

I know there's an official Bug/Glitches thread but, this deserves its own i think. Idk if everyone else is experiencing this at the magnitude that i am but, Madden will just not stop freezing whatsoever. I cleared the cache, I formatted my ps3, i deleted my profile. I disabled my internet connection. It freezes at the start screen, in play now, randomly during games (franchise, online, play now, SS). I haven't been able to finish a 1 first quarter in like a week. Anyone else having this same issue? Its soo frustrating!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 12 freezing! Nonstop. Everytime!

I want to knock on wood just for reading this... Thankfully I'm on the 360.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

OVR: 5

It's on the 360 too, but it is very random. I'm in week 13 season 1 and I can't play or advance any further. Sucks, but it happens. Hopefully it was part of the upcoming patch.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwired21
It's on the 360 too, but it is very random. I'm in week 13 season 1 and I can't play or advance any further. Sucks, but it happens. Hopefully it was part of the upcoming patch.
This is most likely a roster issue for some team /w injuries not being able to field the required players at each position. Too bad it's after the trade deadline... otherwise (if you're able to edit all players) you could edit a player on their roster to a different position.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie

jwired21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointNumberOne
This is most likely a roster issue for some team /w injuries not being able to field the required players at each position. Too bad it's after the trade deadline... otherwise (if you're able to edit all players) you could edit a player on their roster to a different position.
Yeah I try to not get frustrated over these things anymore. I will start over anyway when the new patch is released. I cant wait to play a home game at Cleveland without hurricane rains in the area.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Not sure if we're having the same problem, but I have gotten the "Game Disc Unreadable" every game I've tried to play over the past week. I can usually get to the 4th quarter before it pops up and then it's over and done with. This has happened, like i said, EVERY GAME for the past week. I'll wait for the patch to come out before attempting to play again. Nothing worse than putting in a valuable hour into a franchise game only to lose it all just minutes before the game is going to end.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointNumberOne
Yes, this just happened to me. Hours and hours into a season, and now apparently I cant go any further.

Thanks EA for wasting hours of my time over months. How a glitch like this can get through I will never know, but as far as I am concerned I have played my last game of maddden 12...i'm selling for whatever i can get for this POS
Old 11-02-2011, 03:30 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Not sure if we're having the same problem, but I have gotten the "Game Disc Unreadable" every game I've tried to play over the past week. I can usually get to the 4th quarter before it pops up and then it's over and done with. This has happened, like i said, EVERY GAME for the past week. I'll wait for the patch to come out before attempting to play again. Nothing worse than putting in a valuable hour into a franchise game only to lose it all just minutes before the game is going to end.

I'm getting a very similar problem, only i can play for hours offline but once it comes to going online it will either freeze or go to an infinite loading loop and the images from the loading screen are gone and all black..which leads me having to either eject the disc or restart the ps3 and once i do that and re-select madden i get a mix between errors 8001003D and 8001003E saying i need to insert madden 12 in order to play it...when it's already in the system!

The only fix i've found was to delete the patch, re-install and it will run for a little while then it repeats the freeze/errors.

I have also reformatted my ps3 twice, the first time worked, second not so much and like i said it just keeps going back to freezing/errors.

Not to mention every other one of my games run perfect and don't freeze at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »