Home

Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

This is a discussion on Rosters Updated by Saturday Night? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon5 Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

Since the league will finalize rosters down to a 52 men how long do you think it will take Madden to be updated?

I want to get my Online Franchise rolling, but I'm waiting for this to happen! Anyone have any info?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Rosters Updated by Saturday Night?

Donny Moore tweeted that they are looking to have them out by Thursday (the 8th)
Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #3
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

OVR: 31

You don't want to download those rosters.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
Banned

Elements's Arena

Why so Long? I want to get this thing rolling bigtime. Is there a way around this?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
You don't want to download those rosters.
I'll bite, why not?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #6
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

The current updated roster is the roster that you must use to start your franchise. EA will come out with another roster, but it will be cut down to 53 for the start of the regular season. If you start your franchise with the 53 man roster EA will come out with at a later date, you will have 22 fake players on your team when you start the preseason, and over half of those 22 players will make the CPU controlled teams.

That is why Gatorbait2006nc is creating players for each team to fill the 75 man roster. That way each team goes into the preseason with 75 players on their roster already. When the CPU makes their cuts everyone will drop to the FA list becuase those players are created by a human.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

The current updated roster is the roster that you must use to start your franchise. EA will come out with another roster, but it will be cut down to 53 for the start of the regular season. If you start your franchise with the 53 man roster EA will come out with at a later date, you will have 22 fake players on your team when you start the preseason, and over half of those 22 players will make the CPU controlled teams.

That is why Gatorbait2006nc is creating players for each team to fill the 75 man roster. That way each team goes into the preseason with 75 players on their roster already. When the CPU makes their cuts everyone will drop to the FA list becuase those players are created by a human.

Ughhh what?? Lol Soo the cpu won't release generated players???
Old 09-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #8
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

UPDATE ON THE ROSTER by Gator,

"I have all the teams sorted out, about to start creating players. Not sure if Im going to keep players that have already been cut on their teams or not. Might as well since I want these rosters to reflect the ones from about a week ago in real life. I will also post a text file that shows you which guys were actually cut in case someone who uses them controls all 32 teams and can make the real life cuts. Also a team like the Giants for example has a 75 man full roster and there are still 2 players on the FA list that need to be on the Giants for now. My text file will include the Giants players who need to be put on IR once the season starts so its possible to sign those 2 other players. Roster should be out this weekend."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »