Home

Gameplanning Fix..

This is a discussion on Gameplanning Fix.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Gameplanning Fix..

Alright fellas. I know a bunch of you are pissed about the gameplanning glitch and how after the patch you cant get the cpu to use them. I think I may have found a solution that allows you to keep the patches. Its a bit of pain but it works...

What you do is create another user profile. I just named it CPU. Now with this new profile copy all the settings and sliders you have saved on your user personal profile. So if you have sliders make sure they are the same on both profiles. If CPU Q.B. accuracy is 100 then on both profiles it should be 100....ect. Same with the special teams sliders, penalty sliders. Essentially you are going to have two identical profiles. One for you and for the CPU.

Now when you load up your franchise to play a game move the first controller over to your team and pick your gameplans.

Move the second controller over to the CPU side and select their gameplans.

Push X on both controllers

Now before the game starts move the CPU controller back to the middle. Now I know the kickoff wont be controlled by the CPU but its just one play and you can always super sim if you want.

Now the CPU will play with that second profile. So all the sliders are the same, the game plans are loaded and it plays exactly the same as before the patch.

Its a bit of inconvenience but it seems to be the only way to play post-patch against the computer with both teams game plans loaded, sliders correctly adjusted and game options the way you want.

The only thing to remember is to load both profiles when you first turn on the game and its set from there.....

Try it out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Gameplanning Fix..

trying this as we speak, how do i creat another profile and how do i copy the gameplans over, i was thinking about doing this but I didnt know how, and when u say sliders, just edit the sliders under cpu right, not necessary to fix player sliders right?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Has anyone else tried this yet?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Already posted here-->http://www.operationsports.com/forum...g-problem.html
Old 10-04-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
No, this is not the same thing as whats in this post. That is a fix to get only the cpu to use the gameplans but with this fix both teams would be able to use gameplans. I havent been able to try it because i dont know how to create another profile, i guess i can look it up on google today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 09:32 AM   #6
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

OVR: 2

I must be thick
Just created another PS3 user,and done everything which was said.
But as soon as i want to try it out by playing a game there is no option to activate the other user? Obviously ive moved the controller over and set up the game plans etc.But it dsnt say CPU Madden(the name i gave profile).
How have i buggered this up.lol Help.
Yes i am using two controllers incase your wondering.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Rookie

ukredskin's Arena

OVR: 2

oops,just read the OP again and it says load both profiles.
How do i do that? lol
Old 10-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

On 360 you press that middle "X" thing and just sign in the other profile from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »