Home
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Sad

Go watch one football game: college, NFL, high school, and think of madden while watching a few plays then everybody will understand how far madden really is from a great football game, jus think of the running and the locomotion it is sad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sad

you can say that about ANY football videogame. im not liking the progression of madden either but every game has just as many flaws and are just as easy.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Rookie

You know what's sad !!

All the complaints about this game

I'm telling you any game can be ruined if you play an opponent who does not play it right

My buddy and I play ALL MADDEN 8 minute quarters online and we play the game like a real game of NFL football and if you play this like a real game of NFL football ....You get a great !! football game.

Madden 11 should be the best Madden ever and IMO it easily is
Old 09-11-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

This is opinion based, but I agree it doesnt seem like its progressing like it should. Ive seen other football videogames and even Madden on last gen looked more life like. They need to SERIOUSLY work on the the animations and make them more fluid. Im tired of hearing about jerseys not getting dirty (whch was in 05) and franchise, and other trivial things. Whats Needed is for the gameplay to get improved this should be TOP priority.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Rookie

what makes me mad it who ever is running the ball and u change a direction the is no chopping the feet or planting the feet, if they add that nd make it right i would like it more, if they make that over the head catch happen less i would like it more, i just wnt my WR to jump up for the ball more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #6
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Madden nor any other football game has ever been or will EVER be like real life. Why? Because it's a VIDEO GAME and all video games have flaws. The sooner people realize that and deal with it, the happier they will be.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

videogames do have flaws and no football game was perfect but I have seen other games and other versions of madden simulate and express football better and on a very consistent basis. I cannot say the same for 11, and its sad to say but my hopes are up. Id be happy if they scrapped everything and just went back to there slogan "if its in the game, its in the game" and build from there.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

unbelievable. closed. I don't even have time to past the obligatory train wreck pic
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »