Home

Old 08-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5
Draft Recap

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20967833@N04/4926939338/#/
I found this photo randomly, and wonder how to access this draft recap-page in madden? I have played a couple of seasons already, but didnt know this even existed. Where can I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Draft Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20967833@N04/4926939338/#/
I found this photo randomly, and wonder how to access this draft recap-page in madden? I have played a couple of seasons already, but didnt know this even existed. Where can I find it?
yeah they give you grades and everything

here's mine from my Redskins franchise.. like I wrote in my chise
I'll copy n paste
POST-DRAFT RECAP - Redskins - Year 2 -2011 Season

Post-Draft Reflections:
I am certainly glad to have picked immediate starters with my 1st round picks which will bolster my defensive and offensive line.. both DE Laron Jones and C Desi Ryans should be cornerstones for the Redskins for years to come. Looking back at it now, I wish I could've picked better during the 2nd and 3rd rounds.. both picks are not bad but they're not good either.. WR Sacha Gilmore will be 3rd or 4th on my depth chart and I am force-feeding my MLB S. Taue'etia as a starting ROLB and hoping he won't get destroyed out there.

I am truly delighted about my late round picks though.. HB Calvin Copeland is a superstar.. there's no ways around it. He has a low awareness and that hurts a little but he has all the tools necessary to dominate. I will be using the pre-season to see whether to have youngblood start or keep Clinton Portis as my starter.

FS Swanson and DE Kitchens are both project players who have tremendous potential and will be solid starters in a few years and my FB Wells is a mere afterthought

As good a draft as I thought I had, there were other teams who did better.. here are the post-draft grades that were given

I was ranked 14th and give an "A-" grade Best Value pick: HB Copeland of course

...and the worst teams? Is it any wonder they are perenial draft-day pickers?

To answer your question: Don't skip/sim past the draft.. once the draft is complete, go to one of the menus? Around the League I believe.. there will be a DRAFT RECAP and a DRAFT GRADES section

the key is if you go to pre-season.. it's gone, you have to check it out after the draft is complete
Old 08-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow, that's really cool. I had no idea about this feature.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 25

here i found it for you specifically

it's under "NFL INFO"
Draft Recap
Draft Grades

but you have to do it after the draft is over, if you go into pre-season.. it'll dissappear and you won't see it anymore

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »