Home

Fans in the Stands

This is a discussion on Fans in the Stands within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Fans in the Stands

Has anyone noticed that if your team stinks less fans are in the stands?
Mets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Pro

Section_25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Fans in the Stands

No, but occasionally I see all the fans facing the wrong direction, like there looking into the sky. Maybe there watching for the jet fly over...LOL
Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
I saw a lot less fans during preseason games. Cool little touch.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I liek how the fans are a lot better this year. They have jerseys of star players [the 49ers have #21 and #52 on.] The bad part is they always have that on. It isn't dynamic, as in they don't have some if/then code where they check the two highest rated players and then filter out Punters/kickers and Offensive linemen and/or make one the best offensive player and one the best defensive player. That would be cool.

Also, while I like to see opposing team colors in the stands, there are FAR TOO MANY opposing fans. Play the Colts at the Jets like the demo. At first I thought a lot of the blue may be Giants fans because it is New York, but zooming in, most have Manning #18 jerseys on. A friend of mine and I played Chiefs at raiders and there was a virtual sea of red in the stands. I like what EA is trying to do here, but like a lot of what they do, it feels very unpolished. It would be nice to see the black hole [and maybe even costumed fans?] filled with at least black, silver and white shirts, but the random Chief fan didn't make sense.

Lastly, the fans tend to stand up and sit down and stand up and sit down quickly over and over again from what I have seen.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

The crowd deal has to be patched. If you see that the staduim would half full during the regular season when it rains and snow. My panthers was playing their NFC Championship game at home and it was raining and the staduim was half full. Half Full for a Championship game just because of rain!!! Really EA. This really doesn't make no sense for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #6
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
The crowd deal has to be patched. If you see that the staduim would half full during the regular season when it rains and snow. My panthers was playing their NFC Championship game at home and it was raining and the staduim was half full. Half Full for a Championship game just because of rain!!! Really EA. This really doesn't make no sense for this.

yea i played a game in the rain and the stands were practically empty.. which would never happen at an eagles game.. at least not this year

Old 08-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
No, I think it was because it was the Panthers
Old 08-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

when you blow a team out on the road, the home fans leave early. That's pretty neat but the crowd does need some tweaking.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »